PDA

View Full Version : Support

Bgirlkwest
01-19-2015, 11:37 PM
I have tried editing one of my coasters and now the game is crashing when I load the mobile version. When or if I am able to load the game the coaster I tried editing grows taller and is in the wrong spot. I have tried to sell or delete the track but the game crashes as well. Any ideals how to proceed with the game without having to start over?

GaLady
01-30-2015, 01:14 AM
I have the same problem. I was editing a coaster and it locked up. Now when I try to start game it automatically goes to the editing mode and when I touch any key it locks up again! Any help out there?? Don't want to restart, I guess I'll just quit the game if it can't be fixed!

Vertigorama
02-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Hi guys, sorry to hear about these issues. Please reach out to our team at [email protected] and we should be able to assist you!

wastedtalent111
02-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Need new hotels is anyone in same situation? ??

Bgirlkwest
02-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Hi guys, sorry to hear about these issues. Please reach out to our team at [email protected] and we should be able to assist you!

I sent a email asking for help with my park but have not heard back yet. Now my psrk freezes upon loading the app. Very disappointed.

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device.

Thank you for playing!