PDA

View Full Version : Crashes at 100%

dplank0806
04-26-2017, 04:55 PM
Game crashes after loading to 100%.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-27-2017, 02:19 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

jr503pdx
04-30-2017, 01:12 PM
HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

I was playing earlier today beat level 8 and it moved to level 9 and now is stuck at 100% I have tried everything and nothing works on loading maps. Right after the latest patch I was able to play the game, start it up but after playing it for a while and shutting down to restart the game now will not load it's just stuck on "Building your Park Please wait" Loading screen for over 10 minutes, last night I waited for 30 minutes. The game is unplayable help me out here please!

Uninstalled/reinstalled still unable to load saved park

Millennium_Force
04-30-2017, 04:45 PM
My only guess to an answer you will get is:

Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you for playing!

JoŽlNL
04-30-2017, 08:28 PM
My only guess to an answer you will get is:

Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you for playing!

Exactly, just like that. Do note that it could take a year or two before they will reply here. ('year' is not a mistake).

I recommend that you ask for a refund. Atari doesn't care about players of their games. They are treating us like garbage.

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi, Can you provide a little more information about where the app is crashing? Does it simply crash on start-up, or is it on specific screen? Thank you for any other information!

JoŽlNL
05-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Hi, Can you provide a little more information about where the app is crashing? Does it simply crash on start-up, or is it on specific screen? Thank you for any other information!
Hey, a tailored reply. Thanks!

The only screen in the game where you will see loading % is the screen for loading parks, so the game is probably crashing at the "park loading screen" after reaching 100%. I'm not the OP but based on what I know this is probably the info that you need to resolve the issue.

Also, the answer to your question is already in the posts above. ;)

breezerHOG
05-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Hey, a tailored reply. Thanks!
Tailored for the wrong forum maybe? I think the bot was talking about rctTouch... or is rctWorld also considered an "app"? also asking "does it happen on startup?" is dumb considering that question was already answered

osudenny
05-26-2017, 02:57 PM

It hasn't flipped over into the game yet so we are in the same screen when it started to read off the % that is ready. It is not just 1 screen that does it is every screen I have seen yet. I got it to work for about 15 minutes by taking everything back to zero. Got rid of anything I made and went into the register and got rid of all steam and RCTW files there as well. I also got rid of everything that had the name of steam on it. After about 15 minutes into the game it just froze up solid on me. When it froze up in the game I was working with the PxP to build scenery. In fact it was the Medival Castle I was making into a food court. I can't use the UGC that are being made cause I can't tell if they are downloading or not. When I get into the Hub in the game or before the game and click on enable nothing occurs and if it did change in HUB it doesn't show up anywhere in the game. So what can we do about the crashes and getting the UGC's and PxP Packs to work?? Might as well add the blueprints for the tracks that are already made by someone.

Denny

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Hello!

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

osudenny
05-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Hello!

Thank you for playing!

I sent so many tickets requesting help and have no idea besides an autoreply that they got it. Did you read your pm?? And I really wish I was playing the game right now.

boxman
05-26-2017, 06:00 PM
I sent so many tickets requesting help and have no idea besides an autoreply that they got it. Did you read your pm?? And I really wish I was playing the game right now.
I am pretty sure ChipmunkAtariCS is a bot as well, as this is the standard kind of reply for any kind of support post, which is why he referred to the game as a "app" in the reply above, as the bot does not even have different replies for the mobile and desktop versions.

This is how much Atari cares that they dont even bother reading support requests or feedback. The only human interaction we have had from them here was months ago, so it is obvious they have abandoned both the game and their own community.
This was the last sign of human activity: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?15645-2017-Coaster-Challenge-2&p=107088&viewfull=1#post107088

JoŽlNL
05-27-2017, 04:38 AM
Sadly, Nookriot doesn't seem to be with us any more. No community manager, no goodbye from Nookriot, not from Peaches.

To the OP: good luck with those issues. The fact that you didn't get a reply to those support tickets is telling something.

ChipmunkAtariCS
07-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Hello !

We would like to further extend our hand and help you out by asking the ticket ID of your case to investigate the situation or status quo it's in, we apologize about the delay and welcome you to help us out in helping you out.

Thank you for playing RCTW!

Kind Regards, Atari Support.