PDA

View Full Version : Still crashes

faceless252
04-09-2017, 05:31 PM
I am still getting game crashes on launch and using PXP colour and saving PXP.

I have a in game crash and then the next launch I have a crash. This is all all in sandbox mode. To date though I don't recall anywhere as many crashes in story mode. Maybe because I am not using PxP as much.

I noticed the zero degree bug has still not been fixed and my suggestions for PxP overhaul hasn't appeared yet with the like of being able to place windows at equal heights. That and the grid rotating to match when you rotate a wall. I really want something more than the 4x4 grid and want to change the height and width size like in the other game.

The PxP build needs a lot of work in my view. I still get the load screen hanging on launch.

On the positive I like the Chinese theme. However I feel disheartened when such bugs have still not been fixed.

I hate the blue circle of doom.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

faceless252
04-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

Have done a number of times.

breezerHOG
04-26-2017, 05:01 PM
LOL its like calling the cable company, they tell you they are custom support but you contacted the wrong department and they will transfer you over to another person, then your on hold for 20 minutes (or in this case it was over 2 weeks for a reply) then after you finally talk to somebody, they tell you they have to make a house call and will be over within the next few weeks on any weekday between 12noon and 8pm, or at 2am depending on their schedule...

I just read through the top 20 or so posts in this technical support section, and every response from Atari is by Chipmunk and all his posts are repeating the same thing, either "contact support at a different email" or they are looking into it. PSH yeah right. Do you guys relize that "other" coaster game just released the ability to drive the go-karts DID YOU GET THAT I SAID DRIVE THE FREAKING GO KARTS

You hurt us all today
To see that we still feel
And focus on the pain
That RCT has died
The only thing that's real
The coasters have moved on
The old familiar feel
Try to ride it all away
But I remember everything
What have you become
My sweetest friend
RCT has gone away
In the end
And you could have it all
But this empire of dirt
Has let us down
I will make you hurt
Its time to play PC
Farewell my dear friend, RCT
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep playing PC myself
And find a way for Frontier to adopt Chris Sawyer

ChipmunkAtariCS
07-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Hello faceless252!

We noticed recent activity on your other threads and would like to inquire more information on your situation, if your ticket hasn't been answered please let me know the ticket ID to look into the status quo of the ticket and help you out as fast as we can or inform you on any patches or fixes that are being worked on regarding such issues.
P.S Have you tried re-installing the game and do you meet the requirements to play the game properly, if so please send us your Dxdiag file to take a look and enhance our support.

Thank you for playing RCTW!

Kind regards , Atari support.