PDA

View Full Version : Small bug list (March 2017)

Elessar_Luzente
03-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Roller coasters:

The sound of the second, third, fourth, etc. coaster train is missing. The first train functions properly, but any consecutive train lacks the sound.
The speed marks along the tracks are missing as well after the coaster has been tested. The colours are present, but there used to be small boxes above the tracks indicating the exact number.
The "Top hat left" specialty piece from the accelerator coaster can't be placed for some reason.

PxP Builder:

The Auto-stack feature automatically turns back on after a piece has been built, which can be a nuisance if you try to decorate buildings. It would be better if the Auto-stack feature has to be turned back on manually, as it's also required to turn it off by hand.
The game tends to crash after skeleton buildings (bathrooms, food stalls, etc.) have been added to any PxP-building.

General:

The "Depth of Field" option in the Graphics option menu doesn't function properly, as the entire screen becomes blurry if it's either switched to low, medium or high. It has to be disabled to make the game playable.

boxman
03-28-2017, 07:20 AM
Why even bother?? It is obvious they are ignoring you as well as rest of the community.
Since when did they ever listen to your suggestions?? They do not even bother to acknowledge your feedback anymore as they just does not give a **** about you and even the community manager has been MIA for a whole month now.

Forgath
03-28-2017, 07:32 AM
I've been missing the speed markers as well.
The missing coaster sounds I'm unfamiliar with, i have never tested out a coaster with more than 1 train.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Thank you for sharing your information, we will let our development team know to improve your gaming experience.

Thank you for playing!