PDA

View Full Version : Bugs with new update

aecrouch2016
03-12-2017, 05:33 PM
There seems to be a lot more bugs with the new update with the game. I hope Atari and Nvizzio will address this and fix the issues.

Forgath
03-13-2017, 02:45 AM
Sorry to hear you are encountering these bugs aecrouch2016. Can you be a bit more specific perhaps?

faceless252
03-13-2017, 07:43 AM
After post update 5 I have noticed some issues. Some have been in the game for a while which I know however there are a few which have been more noticeable.

After update all rides appeared to have closed however no closed icon appeared above them.

The no entry barriers allow peeps to walk both ways.

The water feature animations appear jerky and don't appear to start from their origin point.

More crashes on and around using PxP including after using the PxP.

Massive frame drop when peeps come into the park from around 600+.

Spinning coaster issues where by it just won't function when loading the game despite saving changes and working fine before hand.

We still have terrain over paths when you delete path objects or some sections.

Forgath
03-15-2017, 05:12 AM
After post update 5 I have noticed some issues. Some have been in the game for a while which I know however there are a few which have been more noticeable.

After update all rides appeared to have closed however no closed icon appeared above them.
I placed down the wooden rollercoaster last night and i noticed the closed sign above it. I cant speak for the other rides yet.

The no entry barriers allow peeps to walk both ways.
I have not used this feature yet

The water feature animations appear jerky and don't appear to start from their origin point.
If you are talking about the fountain i agree with you. The origin point seems to be to high when you place it (above water).

More crashes on and around using PxP including after using the PxP.
I have not experienced this so far. *knocks table* Are you referring to PxP in general, or perhaps downloaded packs from the steam workshop?

We still have terrain over paths when you delete path objects or some sections.
I agree with you.

faceless252
03-15-2017, 07:47 AM
I placed down the wooden rollercoaster last night and i noticed the closed sign above it. I cant speak for the other rides yet.

I have not used this feature yet

If you are talking about the fountain i agree with you. The origin point seems to be to high when you place it (above water).

I have not experienced this so far. *knocks table* Are you referring to PxP in general, or perhaps downloaded packs from the steam workshop?

I agree with you.

Good to see you have the same issues as I. I have taken to playing the other game for a while however that is far from perfect. There is a lot that that has to offer that RCTW doesn't have as yet but that said I much prefer the UI of RCTW and there is a lot more in RCTW that I would consider my kind of user friendly gaming.

I hope from experimenting with the other game that I can appreciate what RCTW has to offer and to be fair RCTW is much easier to navigate. The rollercoaster builder in RCTW is so so so much better and more informative. I am an avid support of RCTW but I need stuff to be fixed and the content to really go wild.

I hope and prey for some announcements about what is to come rather than this whole watching and waiting.

What is on the agender with RCTW will someone tell us???

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!