PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck

Shanesautner515
03-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Can someone please advise who to complain to ??? I beat mission 28 but did not receive credit for it. I took a picture for proof , but don't know who to contact ! Don't want to stop playing , but I'm about to delete this game ... someone , anyone , who do I need to contact ?????

Shanesautner515
03-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Please help ! I recently beat mission 28 ... but did not receive credit for it ! I took a picture for proof ! How should I proceed ??? Please advise ! I don't want to stop playing the game, but very frustrated ! Your assistance is greatly appreciated ! Thank you - Shane Sautner

Shanesautner515
03-07-2017, 04:03 AM
I recently completed mission 28 (took a picture for proof ) but got NO credit for it ! Please help ! I want to keep playing the game ! What do I need to do ?????

Beaker86
03-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Hi Shanesautner515

Could you please confirm which RCT game you are playing?

Beaker86
03-07-2017, 06:44 AM
HI there Shane - please see the message below dated 1st March form Customer Support - my advice would be to look out for the next update to the app on your device.

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the issue you experienced. The mentioned issue is a known bug that our technicians are working hard on solving. Please provide us with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

We look forward to your response.

Shanesautner515
03-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Thank you for replying ... I'm playing roller coaster tycoon 4 mobile. On my iPhone 5s ... with IOS 10.2.1. And my tycoon code is 6J6VZM .... hope this helps !

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.