PDA

View Full Version : The Glass Pack. A new PxP Pack.

majherbhead
02-28-2017, 01:26 PM
Hi everyone

Been a while since I uploaded a new PxP Pack to the Workshop. But now I have, I am ready to bring you The Glass Pack.
It's not finished yet, so expect update's. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for piece's they'd like to see in this pack, please add them to the thread and I will see what I can manage. Remember, I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to this, so I'm still learning.

To start you all off you have

3 Wall Piece's - a 4x4 Wall piece, a 2x4 Wall piece and a 4x2 Wall piece

and

3 Roof Piece's - a 4x4 Roof piece, a 2x4 Roof piece and a 2x2 Roof piece.

I've put some screenshots below and a direct link to the workshop page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874244230

Hope you enjoy.

Forgath
02-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Awesome Majherbhead!
Thank you for creating this. :)

majherbhead
03-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Your welcome.
I have made 5 new piece's for this pack. But it wont let me update it from in game. I have submitted the problem in the technical support. Hopefully I wont have to delete the current pack to upload a newer version.

coaster6
03-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

You're pack looks amazing! Thanks for your contribution.

majherbhead
03-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

You're pack looks amazing! Thanks for your contribution.

Yeah, I remember this was one of the reasons I stopped doing the PxP stuff. So hard to update packs once uploaded to the workshop.
I've nearly finished the pack now anyway. Just got a couple more sloped roof piece's to do and it will be finished. So I'm tempted to just "replace" the one that's there once these last piece's are done and all is tested. By replace, I mean delete the current one and upload a new one. Will be a pain for all those subscribed for sure. But, it's not the first time I've had to do it.

majherbhead
03-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone

To start with I will apologise for any inconvenience.

This pack is now finished. And with no official response about the issue with not being able to update workshop items I have gone ahead and deleted the original pack, TheGlassPack, from the workshop.
In its place is the complete, now finished pack called, GreenHousePack.

It has 15 Piece's all in. 9 Wall Piece's and 6 Roof Piece's.

Here is the link the new (Updated and Finished) pack

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882160702

Some screenshots below

majherbhead
03-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Some more screenshots. Including one that shows all the individual piece's.

Forgath
03-13-2017, 02:41 AM
Thank you for making and uploading this glasspack majherbhead!

majherbhead
05-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Hi peeps.
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just add/continue with this one.
After building and playing with the green house pack, I realised that there are a few piece's that would make great additions. So, I have decided to work on GreenHousePackExtras pack. This pack will accompany the original one with additional piece's.
So far I can only think of 4 piece's that I know I would like to see.
Roof Corner piece's - Both inside and outside (Outside nearly complete, See 2nd screenshot),
Glass Spire Roof piece
and a really small roof piece to fit a gap left in corners when using the corner wall piece's (As shown in 1st screenshot).

I would also welcome any reasonable suggestions for additional piece's to this pack.

Forgath
05-14-2017, 04:06 AM
These are wonderful additions to the pack!
I personally would love a round roof.
Something like this:

majherbhead
05-14-2017, 09:58 AM
These are wonderful additions to the pack!
I personally would love a round roof.
Something like this:
That looks really nice. I'll give it a go, for sure. Would be a new pack entirely if I manage to do piece's like that though.

Elessar_Luzente
06-02-2017, 10:27 PM
That's one of the best PxP packs on the workshop I've seen so far. I'll definitely use it to customise my parks :D