PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing

aecrouch2016
02-21-2017, 11:51 AM
A few times while trying to build piece by piece, and then editing the building my game would not respond and crashed. I didn't have this problem until the last update.

aecrouch2016
02-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Game crashed after I tried to edit my piece by piece structure.

Forgath
02-21-2017, 12:17 PM
The PxP you were using when the crash happened: is it PxP that comes with the game, or did you download a package / items from the workshop?

Beaker86
02-21-2017, 12:49 PM
PxP has a fair number of bugs causing crashes. Hopefully they can get some fixes out in the next update

aecrouch2016
02-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the double post.
Forgath - I was making my own building with P x P that came with the game. I was using the Western Pieces.
Beaker86 - I like the P x P sets and starting to get the hang of building. But get set back when the game crashes. It doesn't happen to often and I still enjoy the game.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Hello and thank you for contacting us.

For better assistance please open a support request in order for one of our technicians to further troubleshoot the issue, you can open a support request please go to:

http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

Thank you for playing RollerCoaster Tycoon World.

aecrouch2016
02-28-2017, 12:24 AM
Experienced another crash while building piece by piece. I did send them a report with a screenshot. I hope this gets fixed. I'm frustrated with this game and hope they will take the time to work on the p x p building in the game.
I did send a bug report to the link ChipmunkAtariCS provided.

Forgath
02-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Sucks you are experiencing these issues aecrouch2016. Do the crashes appear at random? Looking at the screenshot I see you are building in pause mode. Does a crash also happen while the game is not paused?

aecrouch2016
02-28-2017, 03:27 PM
Forgath - I haven't given up on the game yet. The crashes seem to happen when I am doing the p x p building. I haven't really experienced it that when I just use the regular game pieces. I always have my park closed when I'm making stuff it's easier that way. Didn't realize I had it on pause thanks for mentioning it. Yes the game crashes when it's not on pause - it will just have the blue circle going. This is the first time I actually got that other message I showed in the screenshot. Hope that helps.

Forgath
03-01-2017, 05:57 AM
And with regular game pieces you mean anything that is not part of PxP? I have as well my park closed when building. Feels more natural to me.

I had my amount of crashes in the past, so i can totally understand your frustration. But the last one is dated already a few months back. When i updated my memory amount from 6 to 8Gb the crashing stopped. And i found out that saving the game often helps to prevent the level of annoyance when a crash happens.

aecrouch2016
03-01-2017, 09:50 PM
When I say regular game pieces I mean not part of PxP. I have 8 GB and 4GB extra for my Graphics/Video Card. I do save frequently. But I appreciate the feedback. I heard back from Atari today and they wanted some kind of report so I gave it to them. Here is what they wanted you may want to send it to them to...7111

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Thank you for sharing your information.

Our team is aware of the issue and are currently working on an update to improve pxp building.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for playing!

aecrouch2016
04-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Game crashing - RollerCoasterTcoonWorld.exe is not responding
message came up after I tried to place a blueprint I made earlier.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 01:54 PM
Thank you for sharing your information.
we are still currently working on an update to improve pxp building.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for playing!