PDA

View Full Version : Minor Bug

DanPlayer01
02-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Hello! So first I placed the "Old Town Plaza" and it placed fine but had no path around it. So I go to delete it and the delete tool wouldn't find the park to delete it. I ended up using the mass delete tool which worked fine. I then go to try and place it again, and It crashes the game.
Another small bug I just encountered was when I was looking at Steam Workshop in the game and was unable to rate and of the workshop items.

EDIT:
Whoops! I guess I should look over the name before I hit submit. Kind of put an a at the end of bugs. :D
FIXED, Thanks.

DanPlayer01
02-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Just found an additional bug, not sure any specifics on it, but when I went into the game today and then deleted the coaster I started to build yesterday. Once I deleted it I started to build a new PxP building and the game crashed, I then went into the game again, and it crashed once again.

Beaker86
02-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Yeah there are a number of bugs with the PxP I think going from my own experience and that of both faceless and majherbhead resulting in what appear to be random crashes

Beaker86
02-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Also - you're probably going to know what I'm going to say but logs and saves would help the guys at the studio out ;)

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Hello and thank you for contacting us.

This issue is known and our developers are currently working on a fix, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for sending your reports as they help us improve the game.