PDA

View Full Version : Bug Texture

Enzo2884
02-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Bug Texture

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Hello and thank you for submitting your report.

Please let us know the build version of RollerCoaster Tycoon World you have installed for us to forward the information and screenshot to our team for them to investigate and address in an upcoming update.

Thank you for playing RollerCoaster Tycoon World.

Enzo2884
02-02-2017, 03:56 AM
The installed game version is the latest available that nvizzio released
I also wanted to ask
The game will still be updated and new attractions will be added and more, or the game was abandoned ??

Beaker86
02-02-2017, 05:17 AM
For the version right click the game in your steam library and select propeeties I think and it will show the build number as they have other builds they are working in at Nvizzio.
Based on the upcoming DLC banner still being on the main menu I expect they are still working on it but how long fornoone knows

majherbhead
02-02-2017, 11:25 AM
I can confirm this still happens with me too. And it's the latest build. In fact, to be honest, nearly (if not all) all of the issue's that I posted on 18/12/2016 are still present in game. And this is one of them.
https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?15287-Path-problems
The issue is that the terrain will automatically deform (without reason) when placing paths.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Thank you for your feedback.

We will forward the information provided to our team for them to take a look at it, our team continues to improve the game and future updates are on the way.

faceless252
02-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Bug Texture

I am so glad its not just me with the grass growing over and sometimes through paths. I placed a path round a mound that I had created and when I went back into the game I noticed that there was grass interrupting the path. Sometimes when you place a path up a hill the terrain doesn't always form to the path.

99stef
02-18-2017, 10:49 AM
7094This also happens to me & got a crash when trying to delete a building in story mode.
Log file:
2017-02-12 12:40:58,300 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\Peep\peepspawn, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

2017-02-12 12:42:27,670 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\LoadingStation\LOAD_gen_wes_001_woode ncoaster_station, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 1 times
2017-02-12 12:42:30,662 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\LoadingStation\LOAD_gen_sci_001_gener ic_station, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 1 times
2017-02-12 12:42:33,284 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_westernwheel_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:34,724 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_gen_wes_002_bull_metadata , DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:39,166 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_barnyardbash_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:40,825 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_typhoon_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:43,851 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_ferriswheel_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:47,050 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_gen_adv_001_kingbanana, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:48,667 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_ringsofsaturn_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:49,623 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_gen_sci_001_twistedtwizzl er, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

- Repeated 2 times
2017-02-12 12:42:51,769 [1] ERROR - Backend:Bundle file does not exist: AssetBundles\FlatRide\fr_sillyswing_01, DataPath: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/RollerCoaster Tycoon World/RollerCoaster Tycoon World_Data

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-21-2017, 12:57 AM
Thank you for sending the error you received.

We have sent the information to our team for them to review and determine the cause of the issue.

aecrouch2016
03-11-2017, 02:31 AM
I've been having issues with textures with the new building pieces for p x p building - sci fi sets. During editing this is what happens...

majherbhead
03-11-2017, 10:02 AM
I've been having issues with textures with the new building pieces for p x p building - sci fi sets. During editing this is what happens...

This is happening on quite a few sets to be honest. I have noticed this myself. And I'm sure others have too. It appears to be with a lot of user generated PxP Packs and some single UGC piece's too. The object is displayed as white, you place it down and turns to its normal colour, and then if you cursor hover's over the piece, it turns white. Only started happening since previous (NOT latest) update.
Only workaround is - Select the piece that has turned white and change its colour - select Black from the custom colour section and piece will return to normal and look as it should.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you for playing!

faceless252
04-26-2017, 03:04 PM
Hello,

Thank you for playing!

I have got the latest version installed. And that is not exactly helpful.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Hello!

Please let us know if you're still having issues after the latest patch!

Thank you for playing!

faceless252
04-27-2017, 02:29 PM
Hello!

Thank you for playing!

Yes I do. I believe a number of people that I know that also play the game experience this issue.

AUS_Twisted
04-27-2017, 11:48 PM
Hello,

Thank you for playing!

Please make sure you have the latest forum bot installed.

breezerHOG
04-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Hello!

Thank you for playing!Why are you talking to your customers like this? Automated response is so automated... Please let us know if you have contacted our customer support so that customer support can tell you to go contact customer support. Customer support doesn't actually work on the game, so if we like you maybe well pass your info on to the devs, but no guarantees they will listen to any of their last remaining fans. The fans care more about RCTw than the devs,

Hello,

Thank you for playing!
Really?Like who would go out of their way to contact customer support without checking for updates, the updates are AUTOMATED just like your lame ass bot which doesn't actually help with anything.

RCT3 was a great game, RCT Classic is a great game, but everything else you or atari has done in recent years is a horrible attempt at a cash grab based on selling the name of RCT rather than an actual fun game. YOUR Fans wanted RctWorld to stand on its own, YOUR Fans wanted you to compete with PlanetCoaster but its like you couldn't even be bothered to try. You reap what you sow thats why this forum is dieing and you actually have the audacity to send a bot around responding to 2 year old threads with the same copy and paste messages as if your "helping" people? way to show your true colors. Next time try delaying your game instead of rushing out the door just to be "ahead" of the competition LOL.....

nobody is going to remember or still play RCTWorld or RCT4/touch in a couple years from now. Because everybody knows the only good RCT game left is RCT Classic the original one made by the real Chris Sawyer and not some imitation knockoff. Just please close your doors on RCT its getting sad at this point.

#1 PC > #2 RCTClassic > #3 RCT3 > #4 OpenRCT2 > #0 RctWorld > ugh RCTtouch

ChipmunkAtariCS
07-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Hello!

We would like to inquire more information on the situation at hand , did you file a ticket and get a proper to your situation? Also have you tried re-installing the game and checking if you meet the requirements to properly play RCTW, we strongly advise making a ticket to our technical support team if none of these methods helped you out on fixing the issue , the reason behind making a ticket is to let our developers and Tech support team know what's going on with the game so we can help you out as much as we can and bring you a better game.

We would love to hear more about you and the situation and thank you for playing RCTW!

Kind Regards, Atari support.