PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Ideas! [Poll]

Peaches
01-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Ok! Let's get the idea fire roasting! Below is a link to a Straw Poll to get some challenge ideas from the community. Vote on your favorite and feel free to comment with others you would like to see!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12235269

:)

maxfreak
01-30-2017, 09:57 PM
I voted for the Coaster and Whole Park Creation challenges. Especially the coaster design one. ;P

Forgath
01-31-2017, 03:06 AM
I picked the 'whole park challenge', 'individual pxp challenge, and the coaster challenge.

The first two go side by side in my opinion. A good looking PxP creation needs to fit the park /theme around it.

Peaches
01-31-2017, 10:27 AM
I voted for the Coaster and Whole Park Creation challenges. Especially the coaster design one. ;PHey Maxfreak! I have seen some of your creations, I am excited to see more! :D

I picked the 'whole park challenge', 'individual pxp challenge, and the coaster challenge.

The first two go side by side in my opinion. A good looking PxP creation needs to fit the park /theme around it.Thanks Forgath! This is just a start as I am trying to gather some info on what the community would like as ideas come to mind. There is more to come so keep your comments coming! :D

JMR
02-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Management competitions.

Build parks. Draw in a huge quantity of guests. Drain their wallets. Become the best tycoon. Prove your park to be superior, not just by style, but by ratings, guest amount and monthly $$$!

Peaches
02-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Management competitions.

Build parks. Draw in a huge quantity of guests. Drain their wallets. Become the best tycoon. Prove your park to be superior, not just by style, but by ratings, guest amount and monthly $$$!Absolutely LOVE this JMR! I have added this to the list of challenges we have going here. This may warrant an additional poll! :D

Beaker86
02-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Similar to the PxP challenge but using scenery to make a unique item for your park (vanilla assets from standard/delux editon only, no UGC allowed)

Peaches
02-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Thanks to everyone who voted and shared their ideas here! The current results are below. Looks like it's time to start planning out the first challenge! I will be posting the details over within the creative section so keep a close eye over there!

:D :D :D