PDA

View Full Version : Post Update 3.0 with Unity 5.4

faceless252
01-23-2017, 09:13 PM
A few bugs I have noticed around the previews of parts in PxP being very pixelated.

I have previously posted about issues around PxP including crashes when loading and saving blueprints, colour changes not saving.

To name but a few.

I hope someone really looks into the issues around the PxP and do some improvements to the grid and when you rotate a wall the grid rotates too.

Generally someone really does need to study the PxP and implement some much needed improvements.

drexk
01-24-2017, 06:01 AM
what is 'PxP'?

I'm happy with the update. I can finally go past start-up screen and loading screen smoothly to play the game. The performance is smooth compared with last time.

Some of the issues:

(1) I play at 1600 x 900, windowed mode. The mission selection menu looks very bad in this resolution.
(2) The game world looks jagged even though I've anti-aliasing on. Not sure if it's the inherent limitation of Unity though.

Beaker86
01-24-2017, 07:57 AM
PxP is piece by piece.
What do you mean having the grid rotate? The way the system works it sets a local grid, if you want to have a wall at 45 degrees you need to start a new building but you can then group them into one blueprint.

drexk
01-24-2017, 08:14 AM
PxP is piece by piece.
What do you mean having the grid rotate? The way the system works it sets a local grid, if you want to have a wall at 45 degrees you need to start a new building but you can then group them into one blueprint.

what is piece by piece? something related to rollercoaster construction?

I didn't say anything about 'grid rotate' ...

DanPlayer01
01-24-2017, 08:34 AM
what is piece by piece? something related to rollercoaster construction?

I didn't say anything about 'grid rotate' ...Piece by piece is how you build buildings using the walls and other decorations it gives you. It's a category at the bottom of the screen in the game. :)

drexk
01-24-2017, 08:43 AM
Piece by piece is how you build buildings using the walls and other decorations it gives you. It's a category at the bottom of the screen in the game. :)

thanks for the explanation :)

faceless252
01-24-2017, 09:57 AM
PxP is piece by piece.

The grouping is somewhat annoying when you have to create 3 or 4 different blueprints to create one building when, and if the grid rotated when you rotate a wall, you could do it all in one go.

I want to go bang bang bang and not have to come out of the build to create something at a different angle.

Thinking outside of the box. A box is somewhat boring after a while.

Beaker86
01-24-2017, 12:50 PM
At least in rctw you can turn the grid off...

ChipmunkAtariCS
01-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Thank you for submitting your bug report.

We will gladly forward your comments to our development team for them to take a look at the issue and address them in a future update.

Thank you for playing RollerCoaster Tycoon World.

faceless252
01-27-2017, 09:40 PM
Thank you for submitting your bug report.

We will gladly forward your comments to our development team for them to take a look at the issue and address them in a future update.

Thank you for playing RollerCoaster Tycoon World.

Good to see someone is on it. Loads of crashes around PxP again this evening. Not sure what is kicking it off. Even crashed while saving game while in PxP.

I wouldn't mind but I am barely started this park and PxP seems to be my main issue at the moment.