PDA

View Full Version : All custom stalls set to Kebab?

OurJud
01-11-2017, 01:28 PM
I used the custom stalls (not sure where I got it, but it's the ones where it's just the counter and vendor so I can place them in buildings and stuff) but no matter what I set the stall to, all the items and extras are kebabs. The game keeps telling me my peeps are thirsty, but no matter what I set the stall to, it's always selling kebab stuff??

I have the synchronise all stalls of this type ticked, but I don;t know how I set the stalls to sell the right stuff?

Any help much appreciated.

OurJud
01-11-2017, 02:02 PM
The way the custom stalls works is very confusing. I had another look and noticed there were items I had to drag across which relate to what you have the stall set to, but now all my stalls sell EVERYTHING. In other words, each stall sells every type of item from each of the different food stalls.

I'm happy with this, as it means the peeps will always be able to buy what they want, regardless of what stall they go to, but it seems a weird way to do things.

osudenny
02-12-2017, 11:33 AM
if you are looking for anything on RCT 3 custom stuff go here http://www.customscenerydepot.com/cslist/index.php?content=scenery