PDA

View Full Version : UI and view updates

Mark359
01-05-2017, 05:35 AM
First off, I am really enjoying the game!
I have recommended it to a few people however I always feel I have to do so by saying "it's really good but also pretty fiddly".
I find some of the buttons really hard to press on an iPhone screen, is there any chance there could be an option added to increase the size of all the buttons?

The other thing I find really hard on the phone is lining up things. I know it wasn't included in the original game but I feel in this format it would be great if there was a top down view available which you could switch to when building ride tracks.

Thanks

Beaker86
01-05-2017, 03:21 PM
My biggest UI gripe is that the 'x' to close a lot of the windows by default appears behind the rotate buttons

Mark359
01-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Never noticed that, are you on android?

Beaker86
01-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Yup although just tried and can't get any windows to open in that corner lol

Horsti12
01-10-2017, 12:28 PM
The other thing I find really hard on the phone is lining up things. I know it wasn't included in the original game but I feel in this format it would be great if there was a top-down view available which you could switch to when building ride tracks.

Thanks
You know that the game is made out of sprites. So every object, vehicle, track type, ..... use 4 pictures to make it possible to display in the four view perspectives. So they would need to make thousands of sprites just to support a new perspective.