PDA

View Full Version : Problems importing saved park

EdMor21
01-03-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm having problems importing a saved park using the toolkit addon. I exported the file (.sv6) from a different device and e-mailed it. When I tried to open the file with RCT, it didn't appear to load it. When I try to import it says "No files are waiting to be imported..". Any ideas on how to get this feature to work?

Origin8L
01-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Hi. So can you confirm the steps on the device you received the email?
1. Open the email on the device you're receiving it on.
2. Tap on the attachment (SV6) in the email and it should launch the game.
3. If it's on the main menu of the game, the import dialog should show you the files waiting.

Can you let us know the device you're doing the import on?
We can then look into the issue some more. To save some time, please email the SV6 to [email protected]

Thanks!

EdMor21
01-04-2017, 10:43 PM
I forwarded the email generated by RCTC to you. The file opens fine with my iPhone, but not on either of my two Android devices. On Android, when I open the sv6 file and select RCTC as the app to open the file, RCTC opens, but does not process the sv6 file.

My two Android devices are: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.

EdMor21
01-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Android RCTC version 1.0.7.1701130-2.12.002 corrects this import file issue. Thank you very much for excellent technical support.

Origin8L
01-15-2017, 05:43 PM
Great - thanks for confirming that, Ed - and more importantly thanks for your assistance in testing and resolving it.