PDA

View Full Version : Entry Fee are not selectable

Marcel_N
01-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Hello,

i have found one bug in the iOS version 1.0.1.1612203 - 2.12.002

you dont have the permission to change the Entry Price of every Park! It is always free.

can younfix them?

Horsti12
01-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Hello,

i have found one bug in the iOS version 1.0.1.1612203 - 2.12.002

you dont have the permission to change the Entry Price of every Park! It is always free.

can younfix them?
This port is based on RCT2. In RCT2 only could charge for the entrance or for the attractions. So this is not a bug. (In RCT1 you could charge for both, Added Attractions/Loopy Landscapes it depends on the scenario)

Marco Verhoeven
01-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Isn't that something based on the scenerio that you are playing? Sometimes it's free and locked and sometimes you can adjust it.

Rizzardi
01-04-2017, 12:22 PM
This port is based on RCT2. In RCT2 only could charge for the entrance or for the attractions. So this is not a bug. (In RCT1 you could charge for both, Added Attractions/Loopy Landscapes it depends on the scenario)

Actually, this is a bug. I am unable to adjust the admission price for EVERY park of the game, even if I'm not charging for the rides. There isn't a single button for me to try to adjust the price. This is making the experience not so nice :(

raykyogrou0
01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
@Rizzardi 😒That is just how some of the scenarios are constructed: you can't charge for the rides AND the entrance fee. It's one or the other. If you put all the attractions' prices to zero, you still won't be able to change the entrance fee. And the same vice versa. This all just depends on the scenario.

Samoth
01-06-2017, 05:09 AM
Edit: I just started Factory Capers (one of the last scenarios in the first category), you can change the entrance fee on that scenario. But all rides must be free