PDA

View Full Version : Why is my game broken?

rowdy
01-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Recently RCTW won't start anymore if i load my park, and this happend to me more then once. :mad:
And i'm beginning to lose my patience. Everytime that i'm getting started of my sandbox park it suddenly won't start anymore after i want to load it.
Is this a porblem in the game or is it my computer?
Now i also want to say this, this happend also in my Planet coaster park but there it only happend once.
Anyway Atari and Nvissio, if you would be so kind to solve this problem, that would be great.

Beaker86
01-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Could you provide your dxdiag, save files and game logs please?
It will make it a lot easier and quicker for the guys at NVIZZIO to try and diagnose the problem

rowdy
01-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Where can i find those?

Beaker86
01-03-2017, 02:40 PM
For your dxdiag just type dxdiag into the search box in the Start Menu (or Cortana box in Win10)
For the saves and log files you will need to go to:
C:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\locallow

Cant remember the exact folders after that but something like nvizziocreations then RCTW

Then zip them all uo and upload them somewhere like dropbox and paste link here

coastercrazy19
01-04-2017, 06:33 AM
"Why do the dev's never respond?"

is the better question. You can post your dxdiag all you want but they haven't communicated or talked with anyone here for a while now. Sorry but you're on your own and as much as people like Beaker86 want to help, he'll realize eventually that they stopped listening and responding a long time ago.

drexk
01-04-2017, 08:49 PM
"Why do the dev's never respond?"

is the better question. You can post your dxdiag all you want but they haven't communicated or talked with anyone here for a while now. Sorry but you're on your own and as much as people like Beaker86 want to help, he'll realize eventually that they stopped listening and responding a long time ago.

Used to chat directly with a developer over at steam to resolve a myriad of issues. Now the dev has stopped responding to chats and my loading problems remain unsolved for a month.

ChipmunkAtariCS
01-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Hello and thank you for contacting us.

To better assist you with your issue, we would like to request a copy of your DXDiag to review. Please follow the steps below and paste the contents of the file into a reply to this message.

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (for ease of finding it we recommend the desktop) and click "Save".

Please reply to this message with the contents of the report.