PDA

View Full Version : New iOS version won't load

ozmasta32
12-23-2016, 11:25 AM
I downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic for iOS to both my iPad Pro and my iPhone 6s Plus yesterday morning (Australian time) and enjoyed approximately an hour of gameplay on my iPad Pro. Then the game crashed and I have been unable to get the game to load since. As soon as the game's Main Menu loads it crashes. This is for some reason, occurring on both my iPhone and iPad. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, soft reset of the devices, hard reset of the devices, obtaining a refund from Apple and reinitiating the download/install from scratch but nothing seems to work. I really want this to work because back in the day RCT was the first game I ever purchased and I would spend hours playing it. Please tell me how to fix this issue!!!!

CommunityAdmin
12-23-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello ozmasta32!

Thanks for reaching out! Our support team is collecting as much info as possible since launch and will note your issue as well.

Please allow some time for responses due to the holiday season and if you find anything else, please be sure to let us know here!

Happy Holidays!
CommunityAdmin

ozmasta32
12-23-2016, 11:33 AM
sons this just happening to me or have others reported this fault? How do I fix it?

CommunityAdmin
12-23-2016, 11:35 AM
No other reports on this forum yet. We are hoping that others that do see this thread that are experiencing this issue will post up as the more information the support team has, the better.

ozmasta32
12-23-2016, 12:00 PM
I may have discovered the issue. Apple's Game Centre may be causing a conflict or something. I turned off Game Centre in the iOS 10.2 settings and when I try to load the game it crashes now in the load screen as soon as the Game Centre sign in popup appears rather than at the main menu screen as before

and when i turn game centre back on, the crash happens again at the Main Menu.

Yep definitely a Game Centre issue

Origin8L
12-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi.

Thanks for raising and finding what the issue may be. This hasn't been a widespread report but we'll look into it in more detail as soon as we can do.
The core team is on holiday at the moment so getting a resolution to the problem isn't going to be immediate - and the AppStore is closed for developers submitting any updates - so in the meantime if disabling GameCenter is working for you then that's the best thing to do.

Thanks!