PDA

View Full Version : Can't access Mission 24 anymore

André 000
12-17-2016, 11:49 AM
Is this a known problem?
Suddenly I cant access Mission 24 and time is ticking...
When I tap on Continue nothing happenends, tried it for approx 1 hour now.

At last I tapped on "Abort" and that button did work but now I have to start mission 24 all over again, frustrating it is...

Edit: And again the same...
It seems that this error/bug every time shows up after I visited a friends park !

Plz devs explain to me what to do?

I can offcourse delete the app and dl and install again but what will happen then?
Last time I did it I lost my last scenario. And will I keep all my friends parks ???

Edit: deleted the app (again) and dl/ install all again and yes all friends parks are still present but NOT
my Mission 24 , no tnx again :(

So far all is running fine on my Ipad last IOS version. So as long you don't visit friends parks it is possible to enter your own scenarios/missions etc.

May I suggest the devs to check your code(s) ? Do you really want that your users not goto the friends parks anymore? Solve the bug plz.

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Hello André 000,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and would like to inform you that our developers are working on a new update that will include new features and fix bugs that are currently present in the game. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate time for when the update will be available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!