PDA

View Full Version : SCI-FI ISLAND: The Island of the Future

Chuggster
12-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Hey Guys!, Its the Chuggster! Update 0.5: Intro to SCI-FI ISLAND: The Island of the Future.

No man in the galaxy can grasp the excitement that comes from SCI-FI Island. Unlike most of my parks, this park will be a SCI-FI solely built park. I never planned on making another park or Video Series however due to conversation via Forgath, I decided I would give it another go. Watch out guys, here comes the Future.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows of any good SCI-Fi UGC I would love to know! (P.S Thanks to Majherbhead for uploading a huge SCI-FI Pack and RCTW Developers for the SCI-FI Provided in-game.)

Video of complete entrance and building of it will be provided in Update #1.

Thanks Guys - The Chuggster

Forgath
12-07-2016, 01:51 AM
The start of your story and park sounds/ looks promising, I'm looking forward to the update! :)

Beaker86
12-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Looking good - glad you decided to make a new park looking forward to see what you do

majherbhead
12-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Hi Chuggster

Looks good. Cheers for the mention, I thought I recognized those piece's. Sci-Fi was a big thing for me in RCTW. Love building Sci-Fi stuff, that's why I did so much of it. Have so much more I wanted to put into the game too. More plants, floors, walls, roof piece's and many, many other scenery items.

TheMagicianThing
12-08-2016, 10:01 AM
that looks so cool :D, I love sci-fi stuff ^_^

Chuggster
12-16-2016, 09:55 PM
UPDATE #1: Entrance Way Part 1.

Hey Guys. Its the Chuggster! Thank you so much for your comments. I love Sci-Fi things too Majherhead and thanks so much TheMagicianThing and Beaker! I am super stoked to share with you this update and its progress. You can watch the video of its building at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HC9yrmsNuA Below are some pics of this update!

Overview Photo

The Tower

Towers Entrance

The Lobby from Peeps View

And that is it for the update! Keep your eyes open for Update 2 as I am excited to share that with you too. And as always I would love to hear your questions, comments, and ideas. I love ideas! Also if anyone know of any good SCI-FI UGC out there (Besides from the PxP pack provided by Majherbhead) please let me know as I would love more SCI-FI scenery to work with!

Forgath
12-19-2016, 02:59 AM
Thank you for the update Chuggster, it's a good looking entrance!

Chuggster
12-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Thank you for the update Chuggster, it's a good looking entrance!

Thanks Forgath! I appreciate it, it's a lot of fun. It has been interesting to build sci-fi as it's definitely a different genre then what I usually chose from.