PDA

View Full Version : ANY(?!) news about the fame rank bug?

chill_eule
12-05-2016, 07:09 AM
hey nvizzio guys!

i hope you are aware that rctw is unplayable right now because no one can get above fame rank 2.
do we get a hotfix? is there any workaround?

please show us a lifesign and some good news

Beaker86
12-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Have you reported the bug? Have you had a level 3 influencer arrive in your park? If so whats the problem with raising your fame level?
They can only fix it if they know about it. If you could upload your game logs and saves that would help too. I wouldnt expect anything before the next update but that should be in the next couple of weeks as theyve said there will be one before Christmas

chill_eule
12-05-2016, 08:41 AM
yes i've reported the bug, and others too. problem is, that after the first influencer has been satisfied, no new one follows...

Beaker86
12-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Strange not something ive experienced. Is this in limited sandbox?

majherbhead
12-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Strange not something ive experienced. Is this in limited sandbox?
Its not, no. Its in the story missions. And because getting peeps in to a park seems to be linked to the fame rating, story mode is pretty much broken because of this problem.

Beaker86
12-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Ok - as i dont think ive seen this posted ive sent a message to someone on thr dev team to have a look into it for you

chill_eule
12-05-2016, 12:15 PM
it's in the story mode, but someone at steam forums also reported problems in sandbox mode.
i've also contacted nvizzio_randolfo via steam chat.
do you play storymissions at the moment, beaker? if so, does the fame system work as intended for you?

Beaker86
12-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Ive only done the first four so far because i had a different issue which was resolved in the update but not had a chance to play again yet other than finish the one I was having issues with. Will try and play about over the next few days between another couple of things im doing

Beaker86
12-05-2016, 12:20 PM
And cool yeah it was Randolfo I spome to earlier he said they are going to look into it today.

chill_eule
12-05-2016, 04:17 PM
got news from randolfo. they looked into it and at least confirmed it is bugged :rolleyes:
let's hope they find a real quick hotfix