PDA

View Full Version : Some important questions

MrBob101
12-02-2016, 05:14 PM
First, you lied about many confirmed features for release and that is false advertising...... so I want a refund. I also wanted to be able to keep the game as a penalty for what you did. I'm not joking so I expect a way to get a refund from Atari and be able to keep the game. Can anyone from sales help me please? I'm very mad.

majherbhead
12-03-2016, 12:56 PM
First, you lied about many confirmed features for release and that is false advertising...... so I want a refund. I also wanted to be able to keep the game as a penalty for what you did. I'm not joking so I expect a way to get a refund from Atari and be able to keep the game. Can anyone from sales help me please? I'm very mad.

They ARE lying and it IS false advertising. But as far as someone helping you? I'd like to know how that turns out.

MrBob101
12-10-2016, 02:32 PM
I have yet to have receive a response. This shows how unprofessional Atari is. I'm still waiting for an answer....

Philmon11
12-16-2016, 05:43 PM
At this point I honestly recommend going to court or steam and demanding refunds or they take it off the steam store

Beaker86
12-16-2016, 06:18 PM
Going to court will probably end up with the reply of havibg purchased an in development product that features can change due to business needs.
If you bought through Steam try get a refund but I'd be surprised if they removed it from the store

Philmon11
12-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Yeah, but at the beginning of EA they posted a list of promised to come during EA features that even today are not all there. False advertising much? I'm just glad I got a refund before EA started...