PDA

View Full Version : Scenario 15 ?

André 000
11-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Tricky one, Tried it with a lot of hamburgers (collect every 15 minutes) some Attractions (to generate more peeps) After that build the Ghosthouse (excitementlevel 6.5) Then adjust the rollercoaster but I cant get it tot 6.7, also not with adding the fireworks, splash and camera's. Selling the little attractions doesnt help also.

Any idea is welcome ;)

tia

HeideParkGermany
12-02-2016, 08:34 AM
work with Coffee-Shop and collect it every 30minutes. Its the best one for money. Build a Coaster with 6.7 but dont use fireworks/camera/splash , use some loops and high falls its all you need to get the best excitementlevel.

Since u got your coaster to what you need , sell all other attractions and scenario is finished easy :)

Btw use coffee shops for every scenario its the best one for all ism on scenario 40 actually that way works fine for me.

Good luck bro

André 000
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM
@HeideParkGermany (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/member.php?16051-HeideParkGermany)
https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/images/metro/blue/statusicon/user-offline.png
Hmm basicly I did this all. I just get to 6.5 with coaster (with several loops). I try the coffeeshops (20) ;) Then build coaster then remove other small attractions.
Danke ! Ich soll das wieder versuchen.

Edit, Im not sure if coffee is better then hamburgers, some food will give you more money after a nightsleep !
From my memory: pizza will give you after some 15 minutes 350, but after a nightsleep also 350.
Hamburgers gives you more money after a nightsleep....

I start scenario 15 again and will see wich food create the most benefit (money) ;)
Inform you later (testing).......

HeideParkGermany
12-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Yeah thats true since you go to bed you should switch them to Hamburgers or Limo. Just coffee for the Day while you awake :D

30min is perfectly not so stressfull if you got the time the best is icecream but takin it every 2minutes pissing me off lol so 30min (coffee) was perfectly for me and works fine till now. Since i got scenario 41 finished i will play 15 again its long time ago i been there and will post you some screenshots after if you ain't finished it by urself before.

Good luck :)

HeideParkGermany
12-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Ok bro i checked Scenario 15 out.

I know now why you cant get that coaster to 6.5 because its a ****ty one you get by game haha. Its working but its freaky expensive.

Start scenario , you got 50.000 coins use it only to build coffeeshops or burgers (while you sleep) and build for 95.000 coins an Ghosthouse/HauntedHouse.
It got exactly 6.5 what you need to finish that scenario. Its mutch cheaper than bringin the Coaster to 6.5 it cost you about 250.000 coins maybe more not sure.

Just go for that HauntedHouse and sell any other attraction after you build it up and welcome to scenario 16 :)

André 000
12-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Ok bro i checked Scenario 15 out.

I know now why you cant get that coaster to 6.5 because its a ****ty one you get by game haha. Its working but its freaky expensive.

Start scenario , you got 50.000 coins use it only to build coffeeshops or burgers (while you sleep) and build for 95.000 coins an Ghosthouse/HauntedHouse.
It got exactly 6.5 what you need to finish that scenario. Its mutch cheaper than bringin the Coaster to 6.5 it cost you about 250.000 coins maybe more not sure.

Just go for that HauntedHouse and sell any other attraction after you build it up and welcome to scenario 16 :)

Thank you, just failed again, out of time :)
Frustrating indeed. Well I start again with my 1th idea, the ghosthouse !
You are absolutely right: coaster is absurd expensive and you dont have the time to complete it..
Coffee and burgers it will be !
Thanks for testing level 15 for me, appreciated, danke !

André 000
12-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Still did an last attampt with the coaster, cant get it higher then 6.2 ;)
So tomorrow start again with ghoaster :)
see pic :)
http://members.ziggo.nl/world//pics/level15_001.png
(http://members.ziggo.nl/world//pics/level15_001.png)

HeideParkGermany
12-06-2016, 11:37 AM
yeah you need tons of loops for it haha makes no sence in that short mission time no way to get that money what you need for. Maybe if you play permenantly 24h with icecream shop lol

Get that ghosthouse in 7-8hours you got that money with 10x coffeeshops to build it up.

coffeshop 10x = 7.500 per 30min
15.000 in an hour = 6hours for 90.000 :D

André 000
12-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Yep and done ;) 16 looks easy , just 518 meter of rail parts . Tnx again m8 !