PDA

View Full Version : Can we make custom peeps?

Inge Jones
11-18-2016, 04:29 AM
As title - can we design and import our own peeps?

Wabigbear
11-18-2016, 09:13 AM
It was one of the things we were told we'd be able to do, but at this point I'm not sure.

boxman
11-18-2016, 03:13 PM
It was one of the things we were told we'd be able to do, but at this point I'm not sure.Yeah, I can swear mattlab told us a very long time ago that they would give us access to the peep designer tool to easily create our own. Of course that ended up being a bunch of bull**** like everything else that was promised.

majherbhead
11-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I can swear mattlab told us a very long time ago that they would give us access to the peep designer tool to easily create our own. Of course that ended up being a bunch of bull**** like everything else that was promised.

The tool to do so is there. But you need Unity to use it. We can make and design our own peeps for sure. But just how we would go about putting them into the game as a working model, I have no idea.

FuddyWoodie
11-18-2016, 07:23 PM
THEY can't make peeps so what chance has anyone got?

DonSPa
11-19-2016, 07:47 PM
unity has peep maker but no variety and like 1 each of male adult,kid,teen etc etc and no skins to change them.If u make them outside of unity they would be as ugc and scenery only with no interaction,i do have a idea how it could maybe work,i have my doubts but id have to test my idea first to see if it would work

Inge Jones
11-20-2016, 04:52 AM
unity has peep maker but no variety and like 1 each of male adult,kid,teen etc etc and no skins to change them.If u make them outside of unity they would be as ugc and scenery only with no interaction,i do have a idea how it could maybe work,i have my doubts but id have to test my idea first to see if it would work

Presumably_you_can_use_blender_and_import_via_unit y?__Are_there_instructions_for_CC_Making_available ?__Sorry_space_bar_not_working_on_this_site.

majherbhead
11-20-2016, 07:15 AM
Pretty much anyone can make a skin/texture for the peeps. But as you say, as it stands if you did make one it would be a statue. I can only imagine the original plan was for us to be able to create own custom peeps for the game and well as the piece's.

Inge Jones
11-20-2016, 07:19 AM
Oh dear I do hope they're not going to drop the ball on this completely. This is the aspect of the game I was looking forward to the most (yes I know it sounds odd lol). The fully supported CC/modding promise was the main thing that set it apart from its current rival.