PDA

View Full Version : ugc still needs fixed

DonSPa
11-16-2016, 10:48 PM
this has been a problem since ugc first started and now even after games release it is still a problem.I set the pages to show 48 items but when u switch pages they have the same items for example if u go from page 1 top page 2 most of page 1 is on page 2,same if u go to page 3 and also u get doubles sometimes triples of the same item

this pic is on my page 5 if I go thru all the pages up to page 27 its all the same page no ugc have changed

DonSPa
11-17-2016, 02:10 AM
by the looks of things u have to keep the per page at 12 items but it still is a mess to work with,for example if i hide an item the page changes,so it kind of gets confusing

Forgath
11-17-2016, 03:26 AM
I have not checked out the UGC part yet, will do so this weekend when I have time to play.

RCTSupport
11-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Thanks Don!

Looks like it is a pagination issue and it has definitely been noted. Screenshot definitely helps though, thanks for that!

We are in the process of gathering as much data as possible post launch so keep the issues coming as you find them!

Thanks again!

DonSPa
11-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Thanks Don!

Looks like it is a pagination issue and it has definitely been noted. Screenshot definitely helps though, thanks for that!

We are in the process of gathering as much data as possible post launch so keep the issues coming as you find them!

Thanks again!

im glad it helped also i am runnning across pages with just a few or even had some pages with no models showing,im guessing tho that because i have 409 models uploaded that the pages that have few or none are probally where mine would be if they wasnt in the my content tab,but wanna show just in case its not

osudenny
12-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Why should we post a picture to it what good will the do?? I sent a video of all the stuff that is going on with my game here and I get nothing in return. It is like they have no Idea or have no answers and then they hide and play like they never seen it to begin with. I agree with Don why should it go that long and unsovled??