PDA

View Full Version : New Update is Here....

mattytude
11-16-2016, 10:46 AM
Hey Guys,

My steam had a download queued for 21:45pm GMT. It had a download now button... so it's downloading. It's a 1.4GB update. I'm not sure if this is a final patch or ultimately the release but I'm guessing that it's the release. Just a heads up for anyone refreshing! :)

Zerael
11-16-2016, 11:12 AM
my game wont launch it's freeze black scene http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/home/breatheh/public_html//exhale/uploads/emoticons/meltdown.gif

intoxination
11-16-2016, 11:13 AM
my game wont launch it's freeze black scene http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/home/breatheh/public_html//exhale/uploads/emoticons/meltdown.gif

Same here. My system far exceeds the specs and I was playing the competitor last night with a rather large park, tons of peeps and graphic settings cranked up. Hopefully it's a bug and they fix it. If not, I will be fighting for a refund.

mattytude
11-16-2016, 11:16 AM
Yikes guys... I'll let you know in 10 minutes.. mine is still downloading. Snoozefest. And I've no amazing machine, but can play Planet Coaster on Medium quite comfortably!!

Millennium_Force
11-16-2016, 11:16 AM
Bugs in their final release????? If only they would have tested the update before allowing anyone to download their FINAL release.

Chuggster
11-16-2016, 11:19 AM
The update is here. At least it is on my computer. I don't see to many differences at this point but they did add a several features. In my opinion the main things are the new menu and some peeps that look better. They added huge scenery item by the western rocks I think it would have made more sense to be in the centerpiece section rather then the rocks section but its cool nevertheless. I also see some cool special effects in the decor section however that will could come in handy.

mattytude
11-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Bugs in their final release????? If only they would have tested the update before allowing anyone to download their FINAL release.

Come now how dissapointing would that scenario have been. You'd have people complaining all over the show:
"But there's ALWAYS bugs... why can't I see any bugs in my game???"
Haha!

mattytude
11-16-2016, 11:24 AM

Yep so same with me! :( dang!

Inge Jones
11-16-2016, 11:45 AM
Yeah black window with some glitchy looking smudged white stuff bottom right.

deathtome
11-16-2016, 01:27 PM
Woot I'm still one of the lucky ones. The game is working just fine for me and I'm loving all the changes they have made so far.

DanPlayer01
11-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Downloading now.... Getting excited. :)

FuddyWoodie
11-16-2016, 01:30 PM

Yes. I expect you'll have a lot of fun with the new menus :D

Dionysus
11-16-2016, 01:32 PM

Getting excited for those 2 FPSs while in build mode...

Theme Park Games
11-16-2016, 01:34 PM
Black Screen. Computer exceeds requirements. Followed the dev advice and none of it worked (although after deleting the Roller Coaster Tycoon World folder it went black screen then white screen then stuck there with audio warbling). Now doing a reinstall.

Inge Jones
11-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Mine is working fine now after following the instructions for this problem.

DanPlayer01
11-16-2016, 01:41 PM
I'm missing something, cannot find ANY rctw data on my pc.

DanPlayer01
11-16-2016, 01:43 PM
Hopefully a fix will be out before the end of the day tomorrow.

Millennium_Force
11-16-2016, 01:48 PM
How is it that every ones is broken except for deathtome? Could he be trolling us. If not upload some screenshots.

Theme Park Games
11-16-2016, 01:59 PM
UPDATE: I deleted the game and reinstalled it. It again went to a black screen. I waited a few seconds and clicked the black screen. It then went to a white screen with scrubbing/broken audio that sounds like a machine gun firing. I decided to leave it like this to see what would happen. After about a minute, it went to the RCTW screen and was playable. I then closed it and reloaded it. Black screen again. Clicked on black screen and game loaded and is playable.

Forgath
11-16-2016, 02:08 PM
The game is not getting passed a black screen at the moment.

Update: the game is working for me after deleting the prior folder.

laracroftonline
11-16-2016, 03:33 PM
my game doesn't have any sound!

Creeky
11-16-2016, 05:20 PM
my game doesn't have any sound!

That's a good thing, trust me :)

ryano9929
11-16-2016, 10:14 PM
game doesn't work at all for me now. Did everything they said to do, didn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. I get a black screen with a bunch of windows in the both right corner.

Forgath
11-17-2016, 03:46 AM
game doesn't work at all for me now. Did everything they said to do, didn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. I get a black screen with a bunch of windows in the both right corner.

The "bunch of windows in the right corner' is the pop-up screen from Steam. I had the same issue when I was stuck in the black screen.

I hope someone can help you out on the issue.

RCTSupport
11-17-2016, 09:57 AM
We are loving all the feedback coming in across the forums, keep it coming! We have been noting ALL feedback and reaching out to those in PMs to help where we can. Please feel free to message us as well in a PM if you need some help!

sboswell2011
11-17-2016, 02:01 PM
I am in LOVE with all the new content that is in the New Release!!! I have the RCTW Deluxe edition and have tons of new content to play with. There are new scenery pieces, plants, and planters, new Fall colored trees, new FX machines such as (Fireworks, bubbles, confetti, sparks, fire, smoke, water and more) There are a lot more maps to play, the Peeps look amazing, and overall I think the game graphics look a lot cleaner! Thanks so much RCTW Team!!! Everyone needs to give this game a chance! Stop comparing it to others and just give it a chance. It has a great growing potential I see!

Theme Park Games
11-17-2016, 02:04 PM
I am in LOVE with all the new content that is in the New Release!!! I have the RCTW Deluxe edition and have tons of new content to play with. There are new scenery pieces, plants, and planters, new Fall colored trees, new FX machines such as (Fireworks, bubbles, confetti, sparks, fire, smoke, water and more) There are a lot more maps to play, the Peeps look amazing, and overall I think the game graphics look a lot cleaner! Thanks so much RCTW Team!!! Everyone needs to give this game a chance! Stop comparing it to others and just give it a chance. It has a great growing potential I see!Good post. However, it is scary that they don't know what a "dark ride" is and are trying to convince us that it is already in the game.