PDA

View Full Version : Mission 28

Dlight
11-03-2016, 02:39 PM
I have now completed Mission 28 4 times meeting the goal for all 3 stars however; even with the rating at 8.8 it will not allow completion and states failed to meet goal when time runs out each time. I have screen shots however; when I try to upload it is stating failed. I am extremely frustrated as I have spent almost a weeks worth of time on this and cannot get past it to the next mission, even though I have met the goal 4 times. Please assist so I don't have to stop playing. Thank you

ChipmunkAtariCS
11-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have sent a PM with updates on your case.

Thank you for playing!

Dlight
11-17-2016, 01:21 PM
I tried the mission yet again this week and met the 8.8 and it still says I failed. Today I went in to play and all of my 3 parks are gone! So disappointed with this game I have lost money due to server issue or awards not being given, I have recieved a message I won a senerio and keep hitting ok to accept and can't, have to actually shut my phone off to get out and back in, I have a screen shot of it but this will not let me upload. Is there an email address I can send them to? H ow do I get my parks back and get past mission 28? Please help?

Dlight
11-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Now my park is back however; only the main park and instead of being at Level 97 or 98 it is starting me back at 1 and all of my money and tickets are gone and no way to get to home screen. What is going on? Can you please assist me???? Thank you

André 000
12-22-2016, 04:48 PM
mission 28 aka Villlage of Screams:

I think I found the solution. If my calculations are correct I'll finish this mission in approx 33 hours, just need to collect 464600 coins ;) Inform you later.
So close now...just need 48000 ;)

SOLVED !

mission 28:

Build approx 15 coffee shops and collect every ca 30 minutes.
Build the simple attractions, first 3 in list, more buz!
Remove all trees and walking pads.
Build coaster 8.9
B4 to go to sleep change coffee into burgers.

Or don't go to sleep ;)

After awake change burgers again into coffee shops.
And keep continue collecting.
Coaster 8.9 cost you (mine) 464400. Income with 191 peeps is 14280 per hour so:
464400/14280 = 32.52100840336134 hours to go ;)

Got it ! Now the last funny part:

Do you want to complete the coaster?
Will be ready in 20:32:50 or pay now 45000 coins to complete.
OMG, only 5 hours and 8 minutes to go.

When coaster is ready sell all other attractions and hopla :)

And greetings from Cro Magnon !

Dlight
01-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Thank you, I actually do that with all of my shops depending on how often I get on to make the most money however; what you are saying is the goal is listed incorrectly by Atari costing me hours and hours of my time, wasted trying to meet a goal that is not accurate? Nice! I guess I could say I'm surprised but with all the issues I've had and the fact they have typos and gramatical errors in their game, I'm not surprised at all. Thank you for the info, although I may never play it again since they can't seem to get it right.... Happy New Year!

André 000
01-01-2017, 04:24 PM
@Dlight you're absolutely right, Atari doesnt seems to understand the silly and wrong goals, see also my pm.
But plz try it it one more time. When I could achieve 28 you can do it also !

Good luck my friend.

ChipmunkAtariCS
01-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the issue you experienced. The mentioned issue is a known bug that our technicians are working hard on solving. Please provide us with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

We look forward to your response.

André 000
01-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Chipmunk :) and a happy 2017 !
With all respect I allready explained to Dlight how to solve mission 28, just scroll up ;)

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Hello André 000,

Thank you for sharing the information with us and with he members of the forum.

Thank you for playing!

Shanesautner515
03-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Technical support (HELP PLEASE) I'm having the same exact problem ! I beat mission 28 , yet got no credit for it ! I took a picture for proof ! Would really like to continue playing game , but very frustrated ! Please advise !

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-13-2017, 03:32 AM
Greetings!

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!