PDA

View Full Version : Hi all - come discuss RCTW in a spam free environment!

JOIN_TPSG
10-22-2016, 06:07 PM
3000 members and growing each day, the ultimate Theme Park Simulation Games FB group!

Anyone can join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThemeParkSimulationGames

The group is for all theme park games, and welcomes you with open arms.

dafyddmann
10-22-2016, 06:20 PM
TPSG Really is the best place to discuss theme park games! :)

Bitter Jeweler
10-22-2016, 06:35 PM
Bah! People hate RCTW there too.

WatchRCT1
10-22-2016, 06:39 PM
DO NOT JOIN GROUP!!!! They are nothing but TROLLS for RCTW They are actually only for Planet Coaster. The Admins will ban you if you speak up. DO NOT JOIN!!

JoëlNL
10-22-2016, 07:03 PM
DO NOT JOIN GROUP!!!! They are nothing but TROLLS for RCTW They are actually only for Planet Coaster. The Admins will ban you if you speak up. DO NOT JOIN!!

One the admins of that FB group will soon play RCTW for 12 hours. They won't ban you if you speak up. Everyone is welcome. :)

dafyddmann
10-22-2016, 07:10 PM
People still discuss parkitect, RCT1, RCT2 RCT3, No limits... its only that RCTW has upset a lot of people with promises that are yet... to be fulfilled. Now i am not saying it wont get fixed but people are unhappy with the product as it is and how its been progressing. so yeh people hate RCTW but people are honest and people dont mind if you say I dont like Planet coaster, just dont go about saying its a horrible rip off... its the friendliest group you will find, but like all groups its full of people and people have their own opinions.

JOIN_TPSG
10-22-2016, 07:13 PM

Let's be open here. RCTW has attracted a lot of jokes all over the internet - and not without reason. But the group is 100% not there to bash any game. Jokes about all games are welcome, as are constructive, supportive or negative comments.

If anyone wants to join and sing the praises of any game all day long, feel free! Obviously people may not agree with you all the time, and such disagreements are expected to be discussed without being unpleasant - but the whole point of the group is to discuss and debate the merits of these games.

In general the rules of the group are approximate to the rules of this or any other forum - with the key exception being that you can talk about any game.

JOIN_TPSG
10-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Bah! People hate RCTW there too.

Hey, if I could offer a place on the interwebs where it was liked by the majority I would :)

I'm the first to accept that no such place exists.

JMR
10-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Thread moved to Community Chat, as General Discussion is specifically for discussion related to the game itself and not the community.

deathtome
11-01-2016, 01:55 PM

Can confirm if you stand up for RCTW in any way you will be removed from the group. This group is very pro Planet Coaster.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Can confirm if you stand up for RCTW in any way you will be removed from the group. This group is very pro Planet Coaster.

Thats not a very nice thing to say, people are always posting RCTW stuff in that group and they're very welcome to, however somebody did ask why the group always makes fun of RCTW, when asked if he could give an example of people doing it, he didn't. You'd know this if you were in the group.

The group currently has 3,416. we encourage all to join because all are welcome.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Thats not a very nice thing to say, people are always posting RCTW stuff in that group and they're very welcome to, however somebody did ask why the group always makes fun of RCTW, when asked if he could give an example of people doing it, he didn't. You'd know this if you were in the group.

The group currently has 3,416. we encourage all to join because all are welcome.

I was in the group till I was kicked out of it for posting my views of how I find the game to be good and enjoyable.

Also I dont think you have the right to say what is nice or not after all the negative things you have said about me and RCTW.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 08:47 PM
I was in the group till I was kicked out of it for posting my views of how I find the game to be good and enjoyable.

Also I dont think you have the right to say what is nice or not after all the negative things you have said about me and RCTW.

I haven't lied about anything, just told people what they should know in a thread called "what you should know" I'm sorry that you feel that I have said negative things about you.

If you were kicked from the group, it was perhaps for the same sort of behavior you keep showing on here?
Please try to stay on topic, or don't comment, you've said your piece, you clearly don't like the group.

I think people should join the group and judge for themselves.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 08:58 PM
I haven't lied about anything, just told people what they should know in a thread called "what you should know" I'm sorry that you feel that I have said negative things about you.

If you were kicked from the group, it was perhaps for the same sort of behavior you keep showing on here?
Please try to stay on topic, or don't comment, you've said your piece, you clearly don't like the group.

I think people should join the group and judge for themselves.

And what behavior is that? That I like and enjoy RCTW?

No, I didn't have a problem with the group at all but its was made pretty clear that its pro PC. I am on topic to the post that you made.

Also I do not feel that you have said negative things about me its pretty clear that you have flat out said negative things about me and RCTW.

Well I think people should play RCTW and judge for themselves as there are lots of trolls and people giving out misleading information about RCTW. When in fact it is a really good game.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 09:02 PM
And what behavior is that? That I like and enjoy RCTW? No, I didn't have a problem with the group at all but its was made pretty clear that its pro PC. I am on topic to the post that you made.

The behavior where you try to insult absolutely everyone when they express their love for Planet Coaster and say its a copycat, or antagonize people and "correct" their posts with your own words, or fail to provide valid information.

And so what if its pro Planet Coaster? people are enjoying and expressing their love for the better game, whether you like it not. ALL are welcome in that group. ALL.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 09:06 PM
The behavior where you try to insult absolutely everyone when they express their love for Planet Coaster and say its a copycat, or antagonize people and "correct" their posts with your own words, or fail to provide valid information.

And so what if its pro Planet Coaster? people are enjoying and expressing their love for the better game, whether you like it not. ALL are welcome in that group. ALL.

Also I've not insulted anyone that did not insult me or harass me first.

Well this is the RCTW forums you know..... Also PC is a copy cat game no matter how much you think its not. I proven lots of valid information. lol better game now that's a good one.

All until you support RCTW then they just boot you. A page that is for theme park games should not be bias.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Well this is the RCTW forums you know..... Also PC is a copy cat game no matter how much you think its not. I proven lots of valid information. lol better game now that's a good one.

All until you support RCTW then they just boot you. A page that is for theme park games should not be bias.
Its a better game so says the majority.

And alot of people support RCTW in that group, but you're not in there so you wouldn't know.

Also I do not feel that you have said negative things about me its pretty clear that you have flat out said negative things about me and RCTW.

Well I think people should play RCTW and judge for themselves as there are lots of trolls and people giving out misleading information about RCTW. When in fact it is a really good game.
I haven't said anything that's not a fact, I don't know what you think is misleading about anything I have to say, and people have played RCTW and judged it, that's why it has so many bad steam reviews.

Now I will ask you once more, please... pretty please, leave me alone, any more and I will consider it antagonizing unnecessary behavior, I will let the community know of it, I will let Nookriot know of it, and anybody else know of it that needs to.

I asked nicely before, and I won't ask nicely again. Leave me alone.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 09:26 PM
I find it very funny when I ask you to leave me alone you dont, so what make you think i will do the same. You have attack me and my views on this matter countless times.

Yes people have played the game but most of those people haven't played it in a very long time and they are also misguided in that they are only following what the majority is say and most of them are mislead but their fan-ism of frontier. Steam reviews mean nothing if you want to know if a game is good or not for yourself then you must play it for yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Any more comments made about me or towards me will be reported as harassment.

boxman
11-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Reported you for being offtopic and trolling.... I wonder how quickly that will be dealt with considering how quickly they took down the other thread..

Edit: seriously mods.. How dare you close all these threads and blame us for it, when Deathtome is solely responsible for ruining and getting most of these threads closed. Why not deal with the real root of the problem??
This guy can get away with everything and no amount of reports will ever make you deal with him as he is pretty much only guy left who makes UGC and defends this piece of **** game that does not deserve to use the RCT brand.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Reported you for being offtopic and trolling.... I wonder how quickly that will be dealt with considering how quickly they took down the other thread..

Yeah I also reported him for taking it off topic.

I don't know hope fully they take care of these trolls soon.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 09:36 PM
I find it very funny when I ask you to leave me alone you dont, so what make you think i will do the same. You have attack me and my views on this matter countless times.

Yes people have played the game but most of those people haven't played it in a very long time and they are also misguided in that they are only following what the majority is say and most of them are mislead but their fan-ism of frontier. Steam reviews mean nothing if you want to know if a game is good or not for yourself then you must play it for yourself.

This is my last post here as it pretty clear you just don't understand how these forums work and want to troll it for fun.

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Any more comments made about me or towards me will be reported as harassment.

I find it funny that you've always got to have the last word.
"Whats makes you think i'll do the same" I don't know, you're a grown up aren't you?

People don't need to buy and play the game again, they can look at Youtube videos to see how terrible a game is.

If I wanted to troll people, I'd start calling a game a copycat wouldn't I? to antagonize people and annoy them, or tell others not to listen to others and feed them false information.

boxman
11-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Yeah I also reported him for taking it off topic.

I don't know hope fully they take care of these trolls soon.
Says the TROLL who are solely responsible for getting all these threads closed.

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Says the TROLL who are solely responsible for getting all these threads closed.

Its true though isn't it, people have a discussion, view their opinion, he comes along and ruins it.
Personally I feel he's trying to do the same to this thread because he knows that group likes the other game and wants the thread to disappear off the boards.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 09:59 PM
How is me posting my opinion ruining your guys threads? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Mean while you guys all harass me none stop just because I have a different opinion.

Maybe if you spent more time playing RCTW then you do harassing people that have different opinions then you you might see that RCTW is a great game.

also I'm not the one getting the threads closed its most likely do to all the harassment that is aimed at me for my views and opinions.

Also no i dont want this thread to get removed tho i personally wouldn't have a problem if you was removed along with a few other trolls on here.

boxman
11-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Its true though isn't it, people have a discussion, view their opinion, he comes along and ruins it.
Personally I feel he's trying to do the same to this thread because he knows that group likes the other game and wants the thread to disappear off the boards.Just made a thread about the situation similar to my edited post here in this thread:
Edit: seriously mods.. How dare you close all these threads and blame us for it, when Deathtome is solely responsible for ruining and getting most of these threads closed. Why not deal with the real root of the problem??
This guy can get away with everything and no amount of reports will ever make you deal with him as he is pretty much only guy left who makes UGC and defends this piece of **** game that does not deserve to use the RCT brand.Took less than 1 minute for nookriot to remove it and give me an infraction. It is okay to insult planet coaster/frontier, it is okay to insult people who prefer that game, it is okay to lie, it is okay to bitch about us "haters" not being banned, but if you dare as much as say anything negative about negative about atari or this game then all that goes out the window. Why is my opinions not okay?

Aaronroberts
11-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Just made a thread about the situation similar to my edited post here in this thread: Took less than 1 minute for nookriot to remove it and give me an infraction. It is okay to insult planet coaster/frontier, it is okay to insult people who prefer that game, it is okay to lie, it is okay to bitch about us "haters" not being banned, but if you dare as much as say anything negative about negative about atari or this game then all that goes out the window. Why is my opinions not okay?

Its always him involved aswell, like... why would someone want that as part of their community, it doesn't make sense.
unless of course they're allowing it.

Kai Rubix
11-07-2016, 10:05 PM
every time I see you, death tome. everything always ends up bad. dude seriously just ignore them if you really think RCTW is really that good. your not going to change our opinions on the matter and I'm sure as heck we're not going to change yours. If you want to be the better man, then just stop trying to cause fights on the forums.

boxman
11-07-2016, 10:09 PM
How is me posting my opinion ruining your guys threads? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? Mean while you guys all harass me none stop just because I have a different opinion.

Maybe if you spent more time playing RCTW then you do harassing people that have different opinions then you you might see that RCTW is a great game.

also I'm not the one getting the threads closed its most likely do to all the harassment that is aimed at me for my views and opinions.

Also no i dont want this thread to get removed tho i personally wouldn't have a problem if you was removed along with a few other trolls on here.Stating that RCT is the entire theme park simulation genre, while everything else is copycat games is a blatant disinformation and a LIE. If you think that is an opinion, then you do not know what an opinion is, as it has been proven wrong over and over again. Opinion is also not delivered as a fact like you do. Saying that you personally think RCTW is the better game, is something I would respect even though I would disagree, because that is after all just your personal opinion.
I have not seen anyone harass you for simply stating you like RCTW.

boxman
11-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Its always him involved aswell, like... why would someone want that as part of their community, it doesn't make sense.
unless of course they're allowing it.It all comes down to him being the only guy really making any quality UGC as well as him defending this game. Even though he has been trolling and pressing peoples buttons for months now he still got a recent shoutout live on the official Atari stream, so they certainly have no plans of ever dealing with him no matter what he does. He sadly can get away with everything, even if that means banning everyone else.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Stating that RCT is the entire theme park simulation genre, while everything else is copycat games is a blatant disinformation and a LIE. If you think that is an opinion, then you do not know what an opinion is, as it has been proven wrong over and over again. Opinion is also not delivered as a fact like you do. Saying that you personally think RCTW is the better game, is something I would respect even though I would disagree, because that is after all just your personal opinion.
I have not seen anyone harass you for simply stating you like RCTW.

No its not a lie its my opinion big difference there. I have only said that one game out of all the theme park simulation games is a copy cat game.

It all comes down to him being the only guy really making any quality UGC as well as him defending this game. Even though he has been trolling and pressing peoples buttons for months now he still got a recent shoutout live on the official Atari stream, so they certainly have no plans of ever dealing with him no matter what he does. He sadly can get away with everything, even if that means banning everyone else.

I haven't made any ugc lately as I am wait for the game to go gold before making any more as I don't want to have to remake my work again like I need to do with my Glass House collection. I defend the game because I like the game, I am sorry if you don't. I am not trolling anyone even tho you all like to troll the forums yourselves. i most likely get shout outs as i am active in the community and have been present at almost every stream nook as had.

Again I have been banned before for breaking the rules I have since then stopped breaking the rules and have only been stating my opinion and views on the matters at hand.

boxman
11-07-2016, 10:27 PM
No its not a lie its my opinion big difference there. I have only said that one game out of all the theme park simulation games is a copy cat game.Now you are lying again. You stated in the thread that you got closed that RCT is the entire GENRE and that anything else is copycat. Considering that theme park came out before RCT, then that completely ruins your flawed logic.

Edit: this is a perfect example of why these threads should not be "cleaned up" or "cleansed" from the forums. I could have just quoted what he said, but sadly mods of course deleted the entire thread to protect him from himself.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Now you are lying again. You stated in the thread that you got closed that RCT is the entire GENRE and that anything else is copycat. Considering that theme park came out before RCT, then that completely ruins your flawed logic.

Wrong I did not say that like you are stating I said that I think you might be mis-remembering what I said and how I said it.

Again RCT is not a copy of theme park we have already gone over this. Being inspired by a game and making a clone of a game are two different things.

Edit: this is a perfect example of why these threads should not be "cleaned up" or "cleansed" from the forums. I could have just quoted what he said, but sadly mods of course deleted the entire thread to protect him from himself.

No this is prefect example of why some people here should be banned for mis-information and trolling and harassment. That is why that thread was closed as it was none stop harassment against the few people that actually like and enjoy RCTW.

boxman
11-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Wrong I did not say that like you are stating I said that I think you might be mis-remembering what I said and how I said it.

Again RCT is not a copy of theme park we have already gone over this. Being inspired by a game and making a clone of a game are two different things.Yes you did!

deathtome
11-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Yes you did! Not the way you are stating it, I didn't. Also even if I would have stated it like that its my opinion.....

Buffpuff
11-07-2016, 10:58 PM
For someone who said they were not going to post anymore in this thread I seem to be seeing a LOT of "This message is hidden because deathtome is on your ignore list".

Ignore it guys. Stop quoting him. You will never win the argument. Leave him be as theres really no point. He loves RCTW and that's all that matters for him.

boxman
11-07-2016, 11:14 PM
For someone who said they were not going to post anymore in this thread I seem to be seeing a LOT of "This message is hidden because deathtome is on your ignore list".

Ignore it guys. Stop quoting him. You will never win the argument. Leave him be as theres really no point. He loves RCTW and that's all that matters for him.My problem is that he shows up in every thread where someone dare to say anything negative about RCTW or something remotely positive about the other game, which always leads to the thread becoming closed and yet they allow him to get away with it, while blaming us for correcting the disinformation and lies.

deathtome
11-07-2016, 11:38 PM
correcting the disinformation and lies lawl you are one of the people spreading the disinformation and lies

boxman
11-07-2016, 11:46 PM

Again RCT is not a copy of theme park we have already gone over this. Being inspired by a game and making a clone of a game are two different things.

No this is prefect example of why some people here should be banned for mis-information and trolling and harassment. That is why that thread was closed as it was none stop harassment against the few people that actually like and enjoy RCTW.
I guess having what you call different "opinion" equals harassment then.

deathtome
11-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Dude seriously just stop you literally went out of your way to make a post about me on the general discussion and have harassed me on pretty much every posts and comment I have made. You have even told people about my youtube channel and I have been getting harassed on there as well because of your actions.

boxman
11-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Dude seriously just stop you literally went out of your way to make a post about me on the general discussion and have harassed me on pretty much every posts and comment I have made. You have even told people about my youtube channel and I have been getting harassed on there as well because of your actions.Huh?? When did I talk about your youtube channel to anyone??

FuddyWoodie
11-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?

deathtome
11-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?

ummmmm I never lied about frame rates I was getting. Game runs smoothly for me, really wish you trolls would stop harassing me.

boxman
11-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Death, remember that time you flat out lied about the frame rates you were getting? Good times eh?And he just lied about me as well. I never ever gave his channel to anyone and have not even mentioned it.

deathtome
11-08-2016, 03:59 AM
And he just lied about me as well. I never ever gave his channel to anyone and have not even mentioned it.

You may have not given it to anyone but you sure did mock me and my channel.

boxman
11-08-2016, 04:35 AM
You may have not given it to anyone but you sure did mock me and my channel.
Never mocked your channel either... Only watched one video from what I recall, which was that pool UGC one and had no issues with the video itself..
I have even said before that you have skills when it comes to the UGC stuff. I also recall telling you at one point that you should give up defending RCTW the way you do and instead focus on what you do best, like the UGC models, as I think that is a much better way to promote it than constantly being defensive or bashing frontier/PC.
I just find it sad that you are so stubborn and in such denial when it comes to the state of RCTW, but that does not mean I hate your channel or what you do with UGC. I just cannot understand why you behave the way you do.

deathtome
11-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Never mocked your channel either... Only watched one video from what I recall, which was that pool UGC one and had no issues with the video itself..
I have even said before that you have skills when it comes to the UGC stuff. I also recall telling you at one point that you should give up defending RCTW the way you do and instead focus on what you do best, like the UGC models, as I think that is a much better way to promote it than constantly being defensive or bashing frontier/PC.
I just find it sad that you are so stubborn and in such denial when it comes to the state of RCTW, but that does not mean I hate your channel or what you do with UGC. I just cannot understand why you behave the way you do.

Well at least we can find some common ground as I don't understand why you behave the way you do either.

Aaronroberts
11-08-2016, 07:29 AM
Never mocked your channel either
Does he mean me? I still have him on the ignore list so I don't know if he's called me out on that haha, but yea... I wouldn't say pointing out what somebody is doing in each video is mocking someone? but I don't particularly care if it comes across as mocking either.

I wonder if this thread will be locked or deleted, I can imagine it now
"Deathtome is involved in yet another argument, we can't have our 1 player still defending the game looking bad on the forum, oh I know, lets delete the thread and pretend it doesn't exist, until he starts another argument with a new member, guess we'll have to delete that one too, we can't ban him because he's the only person playing our game"

but hey, prove me wrong? ;0 do the moderators seriously think that if one of us are banned or this thread gets deleted that he won't start arguing with other members?

Now you are lying again. You stated in the thread that you got closed that RCT is the entire GENRE and that anything else is copycat. Considering that theme park came out before RCT, then that completely ruins your flawed logic.

I remember that, because then you pointed out how he has thrillville and something else in his library.

ddrplaya4638
11-08-2016, 09:31 AM
3000 members and growing each day, the ultimate Theme Park Simulation Games FB group!

Anyone can join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThemeParkSimulationGames

The group is for all theme park games, and welcomes you with open arms.

Really is a fantastic and welcoming group.

Kai Rubix
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM

Well at least we can find some common ground as I don't understand why you behave the way you do either.

This is exactly why you are toxic death tome. He complimented your abilities to make UGC. You could have thanked him and thus calmed the tension in this forum yet you target the negatives and decide to insult him by questioning his behavior.