PDA

View Full Version : Unity trigger

hupulups
10-15-2016, 05:56 AM
Please , would you improve unity package and add a trigger to animate ugc. i like build animatonic and it would be really awesome if you just add trigger box we can place near ugc(visibility make by pole or what we want). i think it was simple for you to add script with check box (like -trigger on off , number of loop, light , near peep number,near coaster). further the memory will certainly improve because we dont have to animate all at the same time!

really would like have a answer from team:)

ps: possibility to add sound correctly too!

hupulups
10-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Am i the only one who is interested by sort of improvement?
Imagine animatronics with sound , splash water particule, snow canon, light, open scenery....

Please or i m going to kill my dog....or rather my wife.lol

Beaker86
10-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Yeah we need scripting - UGC lighting which reacts to ambient lighting for example would be awesome

magicart87
10-15-2016, 05:51 PM
Maybe they'll port that over once we get Dark Rides. I assume the two would share similar scripts. Would be nice to have triggered assets in each PbP set. And having a script that we can add to UGC would just be icing on the cake. This needs to happen! Great idea.

hupulups
10-16-2016, 02:26 AM
I am not alone ..... I AM NOT ALONE!!!! thank you !!

We have just to be heared!!... oh nooo. It was a dream! Lol:rolleyes:

DonSPa
10-16-2016, 05:50 PM
I am not alone ..... I AM NOT ALONE!!!! thank you !!

We have just to be heared!!... oh nooo. It was a dream! Lol:rolleyes:

nope not alone,its much needed to add to the realism,isnt very real if your riding in a ride and the animatronic does its thing before u get there or triggers again once u get past it so we defently need a trigger to have it animate at the right time

hupulups
10-19-2016, 01:55 AM
I re-up the thread to have an answer from the team. And i hope there prepare darkride, train for the next update .