PDA

View Full Version : Thx for the update

hupulups
10-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Just a post to say great job to nvizzio atari team.

Continue to improve your game like this.

And all my encouragement!!:)

(for people who will say "blablabla" ...ok it's not perfect but it's not the final update);)

Asgaurd
10-07-2016, 02:51 PM
what game are you playing please as on my version of rctw i still can not get a straight path ? which is the most basic thing in all rct games. this game proves this is so so wrong https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

DanPlayer01
10-07-2016, 03:21 PM
what game are you playing please as on my version of rctw i still can not get a straight path ? which is the most basic thing in all rct games. this game proves this is so so wrong https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Just use the grid or snap feature............... It's simple.

Also, Thank You Devs for this great update, performance is considerably better,

Asgaurd
10-07-2016, 04:05 PM
yep gridsnap does not work 50% of the time even trying to do it freehand it fails. i know about the so called alignment utilities , but they just dont work. they dont work on rides, more than 2x2 buildings, and most other things. Has dan got a version of rctw from 2020 that seems to work and can we all have his version please.

DanPlayer01
10-07-2016, 04:10 PM
yep gridsnap does not work 50% of the time even trying to do it freehand it fails. i know about the so called alignment utilities , but they just dont work. they dont work on rides, more than 2x2 buildings, and most other things. Has dan got a version of rctw from 2020 that seems to work and can we all have his version please.

Never had any the issues your saying. Very interesting.

Asgaurd
10-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Ok fair enough when i post the video it may help show the problems im having with basic paths.

inspectorgadget
10-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Update fairly underwhelming. Nook, do you guys plan to add the promised updates before you leave early access/after or not at all? No doubt all hell will break loose if you plan to add these as an expansion.

Hersheypark2011
10-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Update fairly underwhelming. Nook, do you guys plan to add the promised updates before you leave early access/after or not at all? No doubt all hell will break loose if you plan to add these as an expansion.

We need this pronto.

Hersheypark2011
10-07-2016, 11:47 PM
I do have to say, despite griping yesterday, after having played the update I did get a bump on load times again. Down to around 5 minutes!!! For a small park...and I mean small. Glad we got tons of bug fixes though, especially fixing the dang highlighted coaster on coaster cam. Still a long way to go...

hupulups
10-08-2016, 03:15 AM
@danplayer01
I agree with you.
My post is here to encourage the team because it s so easy to critique but more difficult to say"THANK YOU".

Good luck!

majherbhead
10-08-2016, 08:47 AM
I agree too. This update is actually a good one. The fixes implemented seem to have definitely had a positive impact on the game.
The 3 most noticeable ones for me are,
The optimized shaders, which are lovely, gives everything a more life like feel.
The fact that the game does now use a lot less memory. Its still excessive, but its a step in the right direction.
And lastly, loading times. All loading times appear to have decreased. It no longer takes 5-6 minutes to load a new/blank sandbox, now its half that, loading in only a few minutes.
So yes, Thank you for this update. All we need now is a lot more like it. Keep up the good work.

deathtome
10-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Yes thank you for all these great bug fixes. Great job and keep up the great work.