PDA

View Full Version : PbPMultiPack - A Piece by Piece Pack. With PbP Packs Inside!

majherbhead
09-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello everybody!

Finally figured out how to get more than one pack in one pack working correctly as it all should.
I originally planned to do this with MHHMixedPack1, but the learning curve has meant that one is now a single pack, pack. And no more will be added to it.

Instead, (Now I know how) I will be doing it with this one.

So far Within this pack there is 1 of each theme. So that's - 1 Generic Set, 1 Sci-Fi Set, 1 Western Set and 1 Adventure Set.

Each has 11 Piece's which include -
Roof Tile,
Elongated Roof Tile - Designed for use at a 45 Degree angle,
Closed Facade,
Low Wall,
Full Wall,
Half Wall,
Open Facade,
Floor Tile,
Corner Railing,
Straight Railing and
Window Decal.

As usual, any problems with any pieces just let me know. All have been tested but...
Or even suggestions for additional pieces to this (these) set(s).

I have put one screenshot up for now. Will put a few more later.

Hope you have fun.

majherbhead
09-30-2016, 08:48 PM
A few more pics

Abbittibbi
10-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Thank you very much for posting up this content, well done.

Forgath
10-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Thank you for adding these!

majherbhead
10-03-2016, 06:41 AM
Update -

4 New sets added to pack. So it has 2 sets of each Theme. Screenshot below.

Also improved textures on other packs. This is most noticeable with the first Adventure Theme set.

Nookriot
10-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Thanks for this Maj! Love your pieces too!

:cool:

majherbhead
10-19-2016, 06:26 PM
Pack Update

Sloped45Tile - Roof Tiles now sit at correct position within the game.
I have preset the height and 45 Degree slope on these piece's, makes it a lot easier to build with.

majherbhead
10-21-2016, 06:10 AM
Pack Update - New Piece added
Each set now has a "TriWall" Piece. A wall piece cut at a 45 degree angle to accompany the Sloped45Tile Roof Tile.
Building just got even easier. Screenshot provided below to show the new piece's in action.

Beaker86
10-21-2016, 09:26 AM
Great work majherbhead! Hope that matmatmat is keeping an eye on this - 2 pieces missing from the 'vanilla' PbP sets are 45 degree roofs and the triangular wall pieces.
Keep meaning to ask are the corner pieces in the adobe packs only textured on one side?

majherbhead
10-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the likes peeps. Its nice to know I'm doing good work.
Indeed Beaker86, also the corner roof tiles would be nice to have too. I had to give myself a crash course on using Blender to get the TriWall.

Note - I will also (now I think I know how) attempt to do some corner roof pieces for these sets too.

majherbhead
10-23-2016, 06:03 AM
Hi everyone.

Need to start by saying, what a pain in the bottom. I updated this pack last night to include the new piece's and I'm not too sure what happened exactly but, long story short, PbPMultipack disappeared from the workshop. I didn't even have access to it from my end, it completely vanished.
So I have had to re-upload to the workshop. Unfortunately it means everyone will have to re-subscribe to the newly updated PbPMultipack. Sorry about this, but as I said it was beyond my control.

The 3 new pieces that have been added are, an External, Internal and Pointed Roof Tile. As shown in screenshot below.

majherbhead
10-23-2016, 07:15 AM
Just thought I'd let you all now, I have found out what the problem was. It was something to do with the "04" set within the pack. This is one of the Sci-Fi sets. I have not long loaded my save game up that uses PbPMultipack and ALL the piece's I had used from the "04" set were missing or had been replaced with something different. Yet the other 7 sets appear to have remained intact and correct. As you can see in screenshot below, all the walls have vanished from around this ride. Meaning I need to replace them. Again sorry for any inconvenience caused, but this issue was beyond my control.

Forgath
10-24-2016, 02:46 AM
Well you found the issue, and that is what counts :)