PDA

View Full Version : a few problems with the game...

tdtmf
01-11-2015, 07:57 PM
hi, i've been playing a week or so and have had a couple problems with the game. and i've got a couple questions.

my park code is sm45gm

problem 1
i've had two items disapear after purchasing - one was the asian restaurant, the other was the faultline coaster. i've rebuilt both.

problem 2
the titanium coasters won't build (either pre-built or custom). after selecting the design i want, i move it around on an open space (on land i own) and the coaster never shows up - even if the pattern turns green.

problem 3
there seems to be a problem with at least two sections of land - i can't build anyhting on them. they are located side-by-side, 7 squares straight out from the front gate

problem 4
guests keep saying they wish i had rides that are already in the park - "i wish they had a chaoin carousel ride", etc.
questions:
a) guests keep telling me to "check the leader boards". how do i do that? i've looked and looked but can't find anything besides the "park stats" page
b) the "coaster surround sound" goal says "build a path between the entrances of your wooden and steel coasters". what does that mean? i already have paths built connecting all 5 of my coasters.

any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
tom

tdtmf
01-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Is anyone from technical support reading these forums?

i still can't build titanium coasters (#2 above). and i never received refunds for items i built that disapeared (#2 above).

regarding #3 above, it seems that there was a titanium coaster build on the land that wasn't visiable (or functioning). i happend to click around on the land and the outline of the coast it tried to build apeared. i was able to delete the coaster and can now build on the land. i am still missing the coins spent to build that an other titaniun coaster that did the same thing.

can i get a refund please.

5rickers
01-29-2015, 10:42 AM
I am having the same issue with the "coaster surround sound" goal. Not sure what it wants.

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send out a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!