PDA

View Full Version : Mods

inspectorgadget
09-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Serious question, why do you mod here? I presume you're not getting paid so why help a company like Atari who are so insistent on censoring the views of paying customers? Do you feel some kind of loyalty to them whilst the game is supposedly still in development?

DanPlayer01
09-11-2016, 09:27 AM
The mods have seemed to sow down, I've been noticing quite a few more threads that need closing and deleting, right now theirs a couple about football or something.

Bitter Jeweler
09-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Do you report them?

JMR
09-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I moderate here for the same reason I started moderating here. I care about the RCT community and will do all I can to help.

I however, cannot be online here 24/7. I am not as active as I used to be. I have lost quite a bit of interest in RCTW. But RCTW still holds a place in my heart -- without RCTW, I would not have met a lot of cool people who I talk to still today, not to mention boosting my Twitch channel community.

I'd refer you to a post I made here if you're curious as to what attracts me to RCTW: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?13679-What-is-Fun-About-RCTW-(part-deux)&p=96286&viewfull=1#post96286

Hope I have managed to answer your questions. :)