PDA

View Full Version : Nvizzio Creations Past games.

Asgaurd
09-01-2016, 07:29 AM
when atari stated that Nvizzio Creations were taking over the programming of RCTW i could swear that when i looked in to there past (Nvizzio Creations) products they had created and published a well known game (mmo, i think) but after checking today I can find no released games from this company at all. any ideas. or am i just miss remembering (it may be a word lol)

boxman
09-01-2016, 03:01 PM
when atari stated that Nvizzio Creations were taking over the programming of RCTW i could swear that when i looked in to there past (Nvizzio Creations) products they had created and published a well known game (mmo, i think) but after checking today I can find no released games from this company at all. any ideas. or am i just miss remembering (it may be a word lol)
I think you are kind confused because nvizzio staff used to be a part of a now shutdown funcom studio, which is the company that was behind games like anarchy online, age of conan and now the secret world.

Asgaurd
09-02-2016, 02:59 AM
Ahh thats the one "Secret World" thanks for clearing that up for me boxan, Cheers.

Beaker86
09-08-2016, 05:20 PM
From what i read somewhere in the past i think the Funcom Montreal office (which became Nvizzio just over 18 months ago) did the Lego Minifigures Online game

DanPlayer01
09-27-2016, 02:58 PM
New trailer for ROKH just out, really shows the potential Nvizzio has! :)