PDA

View Full Version : ozzy osbourne coming to rctw

DonSPa
08-22-2016, 05:33 PM
hey just a quick show of a concert set im working on,ive almost got it finished,it will have to come in as a few different downloads as it would be way too large a file to add everything as one download.The biggest problem im facing is i want to add the song"crazy train" to the scene but when i add it,it takes over the whole game and u cant hear anything else unless its on its loop.Im trying to make it to where it plays if u scroll close to the stage and then fades out as u scroll away from the stage.It would look more real that way than the band playing and ozzy singing and all u see is the animation and no sound.Ive tried following the videos and following the exact steps in making the javascript but no matter what i do i get errors.So if anyone out there knows how to do this, could u make some kind of prop with the javascript that u can send me or upload to steam or whatever i would appreciate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggf9QbfLQWk

DonSPa
08-22-2016, 06:20 PM
o and sorry for the lag in the vid but with my computer thats one thing thats annoying to me is the lag i deal with, and it effects me as well when im trying to do vids

DeadlyAccurate
08-30-2016, 04:59 PM
That looks nice!

DanPlayer01
08-30-2016, 05:00 PM
Looks great!

DonSPa
08-30-2016, 05:19 PM
ty DA and dan