PDA

View Full Version : i want my 1st place winnings!!!

Heatherg23
08-21-2016, 08:42 AM
this is the third time that I have not got winnings at the end of the 2-day campaigns. I job st got 1st place. it just ended and I got nothing. I want my 400,000 and 70 tickets. Previously I got a second and another 1st place. please don't tell me to send a support ticket because that screen does not work. i dont know what RCT "name" it wants but it wont accept anything i put in there. I've tried a dozen times.

heather
1hugm9

ChipmunkAtariCS
08-23-2016, 07:50 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

Thank you for playing!

Easybeezy
09-07-2016, 08:12 PM
You say the same things every time. Why isn't Atari taking our request seriously. !?!? I want my park back

Heatherg23
09-08-2016, 07:59 AM
They have no interest in helping us. They just copy and paste the whole "do a support ticket etc". The support tx thing doesn't even work. THIS FORUM IS USELESS IF THEY REFUSE TO HELP US!!!!

ChipmunkAtariCS
10-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello,

We have sent you a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you!