PDA

View Full Version : Bidding bot?

dawlfacejesi
07-27-2016, 12:20 AM
Has anyone had problems with being immediately outbid?

_blaZkowicZ_
08-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Bidding right after an opponent is quite common. Once I notice the ship's "trail" has changed course away from my dock, I know I can bid again to retain the highest bidder.

Sole Mio
09-07-2016, 06:56 PM
I've wondered the same thing. I've watched quite a few times where I will bid and immediately someone will outbid and it will continue until the bids are so extreme it is pointless to even try.

_blaZkowicZ_
09-14-2016, 09:09 PM
It's called a bidding war. Those 70 - 50 - 30 tickets top prizes are valuable in this game. Once a boat gets above 1000 folks on board, I do my best to not surrender the boat to another bidder. I bid immediately always keep the timer resetting to a fresh 5 minutes until either A. The person runs out of money or B. the person runs out of patience. Don't be such a sore loser, it's just a game. If you want to win boats, you gotta have the time and the money to commit to a big score boat.

greenst3
10-09-2016, 12:26 PM
I won two cruise ships last night, and somehow the other guy got them back AFTER they set sail to my port.. never had this happen before, tried to replicate it myself this morning.. how did he do that ??