PDA

View Full Version : Can't find UGC ingame

Aexra
05-21-2016, 12:26 PM
So after playing some vanilla RTC I decided to go through all the UGC on steam, sub and add UGC to my collection(s).
But in-game I cant find the content I've downloaded and am subbed to. (Under the the tab "Local Content")
The only content I can see is under the tab "Community" and from there I need to re-install UGC again before I can use said content.

Does this mean I wasted a few hours creating a collection only to find out you can only add UGC whilst in-game?

gestaltermedien
05-21-2016, 08:32 PM
It's bugging arround. Sometimes the assets are there and sometimes not.

Aexra
05-22-2016, 01:44 AM
Thanks (bedankt) for your reply. I hope they will sort it out eventually. Not really game breaking just annoying. :P

Love your work btw. I'm from Amsterdam so good job on that collection you made!

ToLoCago
05-22-2016, 04:30 AM
Sometimes the UGCs are there but game not show them. Start the gametos, go to comunity hub and do a search by name. Dont forget to push the search button. Then some UGCs appear... subscribe too to them from steam first. It help for the search mode...

gestaltermedien
05-22-2016, 06:33 AM
Dank je wel Aexra, i'm learning dutch, and i was a few times in Amsterdam. I love the story about amsterdam, the small houses and just sitting at the canals and watch how the citizens live their live. This city is truly the most cutest and beautifulst city in the world!