PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for a reply

starman1604
05-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Hey everyone, hope we're all doing alright! So still waiting for a reply about my theme park :l I'm sure the guy on Facebook used the words 'the admins are pretty good at replying'... That guys pie hole is a lie hole. I watched the civil war film last week.. Pretty good solid 9/10

Best regards
Tom :|

KickAir8P
05-10-2016, 09:44 AM
. . . I watched the civil war film last week.. Pretty good solid 9/10

I haven't seen it yet -- I usually wait for the DVD, I like to have subtitles and a rewind button. But I might break down for this.

Looking forward to Steve-peep, Bucky-peep, and all their friends enjoying a RCTW Coney Island! I'm sure we'll get there someday . . .

starman1604
05-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Fingers crossed buddy fingers crossed, favourite part about the film was probably spider-man! Such a top bloke

KickAir8P
05-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Fingers crossed buddy fingers crossed, favourite part about the film was probably spider-man! Such a top bloke

I'd've been happier with Miles Morales rather than Peter Parker a-freaking-gain, but it's still good to get Spidey in the MCU -- it's not a Marvel New York without him swinging through it.

Which begs a forum-appropriate question: what's the word on fan-art UGC? Any problems? I didn't spot anything in the faqs, but could've missed it. When we get queue-TVs I'm hoping we can put our own vids on-screen (once they get animated textures working).

Edited to add: whoops, didn't realize this was in the RCT4Mobile forum -- I was talking about RCTWorld, sorry.

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the delay, please provide us with your park details and we will forward this information to our technicians so that they can search for your lost park.

Thank you!