PDA

View Full Version : Dear atari

1sasafras1
12-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Dear atari thank you for caring about your community and giving us a say in the development of this up and coming title
and thank you for keeping us on the hook for the time in between you giving us a couple screen shots and then not giving us anything and keeping us on our toes for about a month and then BOOM! freaking new website and a forum system :). And thank you for possibly learning from your mistakes **EHEM rct4 EHEM** and other company's mistakes to (hopefully) assure us that the launch of this game will not be a repeat of sim city and will remain micro-transaction free. And please for the love of roller coasters give us a gameplay video before I die of anxiousness. And thank you for the countless of hours of game-play we enjoyed these past few years and the hours we hope to enjoy in the future.

~ 1sasfras1

CreamyBeef
12-13-2014, 03:47 PM
It will be microtransaction free, probably with expansion packs though.

LooseKid187
12-13-2014, 07:36 PM
they did Say after RCTM was released that the new PC game would be Micro Free. i honestly dont mind how long they take, as long as its not a Shambles and is a game worth waiting for.

MR.sugar
12-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Nothing wrong with expansions as long as they are worth it. I don't mean expansiones with 5 new rides and 2 new skins for 5 bucks :P

greenstranger
12-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Nothing wrong with expansions as long as they are worth it. I don't mean expansiones with 5 new rides and 2 new skins for 5 bucks :P
I just hope if they do expansions packs that it worth my money.

HopTzop
12-14-2014, 07:19 AM
As they did with RCT 3. Soaked! and Wild were really good.

Taizen
12-14-2014, 08:12 AM
Just as long as the buildings are customizable, I'll be happy. :o

1sasafras1
12-14-2014, 08:28 PM
I agree I am fine with expansions as long as they are like the RCT3 expansions and not
expansions with 5 new rides and 2 new skins for 5 bucks

Cigfu
12-15-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm actually a little skeptical about how much they're putting into this website, we have a spam bot and there doesn't seem to be an admin on duty to clear it out.

JMR
12-15-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm actually a little skeptical about how much they're putting into this website, we have a spam bot and there doesn't seem to be an admin on duty to clear it out.

I think Mattlab is on it. Probably setting up some sort of query.

But I agree, there is not much here right now. I think this will greatly change within a week. You can quote me on that. ;)

FlyingDutchman7
12-15-2014, 02:27 PM
they did Say after RCTM was released that the new PC game would be Micro Free. i honestly dont mind how long they take, as long as its not a Shambles and is a game worth waiting for.

That's true, but it was Pipeworks who said that. I don't know about Atari. I'm afraid Atari has changed its mind and not only chosen a different developer, but also a different kind of game, i.e. a game with micro transactions. That usually comes with a hard-to-mod game.

Cigfu
12-15-2014, 03:44 PM
I think Mattlab is on it. Probably setting up some sort of query.

But I agree, there is not much here right now. I think this will greatly change within a week. You can quote me on that. ;)

Well it looks like they got things under control, all's well that ends well.

The Skipper
12-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Just got my boarding pass, looking through for spam now, getting caught up

RCTW1
12-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm hoping it will be like RCT3, and not like RCT4.