PDA

View Full Version : Goals

katty_kit2003
05-07-2016, 04:14 AM
No more goals are appearing. I am down to my last two, 'world championship' and 'get the knowledge, play the game' which are partially complete. However, on Google plus it says that I haven't completed any goals since April 17th so none of the recent ones show up, and it says I haven't completed 'casa de tycoon' or 'quiero burritos' which have never appeared in order for me to complete them. Help please?!!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-13-2016, 10:03 AM
Hello,

Please provide us with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

We look forward to your response.

katty_kit2003
05-13-2016, 05:17 PM
The device is huawei honor 7, operating system android 6.0, tycoon code Lfrcv5, I am running roller coaster tycoon mobile 4, not sure how to find out what version??

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-18-2016, 04:45 PM
Greetings!

If your account is linked to Google + please try reinstalling the game. Once you have reinstalled the game it will ask you if you want to keep the new game or load the old game. Please select the option to load the old game if you want to continue with the level you had.

Thank you for playing!

katty_kit2003
05-19-2016, 02:33 AM
I have done all that, it hasn't made any difference except the font has changed :(

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-30-2016, 05:28 AM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you.