PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

coasterdome
05-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Hey I think this game is pretty good, and has dynamic potential but I'm encountering some problems. the biggest problem is that the game keeps freezing up or crashing while I'm building coasters. It works fine when I'm doing anything else building scenery, installing flat rides, thrill rides, terra forming. or riding coasters once they are built it works great, but I just am having problems with the actual building of coasters. also is there going too be more scenery such as spooky scenery, holloween fall type scenery is my favorite, also is there going to be water rides, mine train, steel coasters, giga coaster, and more old west mine train type scenery. I think it would be really cool is there was like a sixflags fright fest type park etc. also what about being able to build structures and walls like in RTC 3. anyway thanks for a great game like I said it has great potential, but there is a lot of work left:cool:

JoëlNL
05-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Hi coasterdome, welcome to the RCT forums! Enjoy your time here with us! :)

Nookriot
05-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the forums coasterdome! Be sure to log your issues over on the Early Access Sub-forums as that is where they will have the best visibility to the dev team. Remember that this sub-forum is intended for welcoming newcomers to the community as they announce themselves!

jesse
05-20-2016, 09:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum