PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

katty_kit2003
04-30-2016, 05:55 AM
Anyone explain the new ships and ports part of the game? I read the instructions but didn't really take them in and now I can't find them again!

Amott717
05-10-2016, 10:23 PM
I don't understand it either. Sometimes I win and sometimes I think I won and I end up losing the ship.

katty_kit2003
05-11-2016, 12:18 PM
I think I'm getting the hang of it. There seems to be an issue with it refreshing, sometimes it times out and looks like you've won when actually someone else out a bit in right at the last minute which didn't register. Closing the game and opening it up again should confirm whether you have actually won or bidding has continued. Very frustrating when in a bidding war with someone though... Can go on forever!

Amott717
05-11-2016, 09:51 PM
It's confusing when the bidding is done and it looks like I've won but the next thing I know the ship goes to someone else's port. :(

Emmizoe
05-22-2016, 11:55 PM
I think I'm getting the hang of it. There seems to be an issue with it refreshing, sometimes it times out and looks like you've won when actually someone else out a bit in right at the last minute which didn't register. Closing the game and opening it up again should confirm whether you have actually won or bidding has continued. Very frustrating when in a bidding war with someone though... Can go on forever!

How do you bid?? I can't figure out where to click...