PDA

View Full Version : A basic question about building walls.

Obicoaster
04-16-2016, 05:37 PM
I have been reading the forums and I see people talking about building walls, so I went back into my game to try to find that ability but I am just lost. At the risk of sounding like a doofus, is there currently a way to build walls in the game. if so, where do I find that please?
Or have I misunderstood and people are just making their own and importing them? Thanks for any help you could offer.:o

deathtome
04-16-2016, 07:18 PM
I have been reading the forums and I see people talking about building walls, so I went back into my game to try to find that ability but I am just lost. At the risk of sounding like a doofus, is there currently a way to build walls in the game. if so, where do I find that please?
Or have I misunderstood and people are just making their own and importing them? Thanks for any help you could offer.:o

Currently there is no in-game walls, people like myself have been making their own walls / piece by piece parts.

If you are able to get other peoples UGC is the best bet currently. I have been making and uploading parts of a glass house theme to steam.

If you cant get other peoples UGC i think the next patch is going to fix alot of the problems with the UGC not working for some players. Only other option is to make your own, it really easy and they have a great tutorial on how to do the UGC.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/282560/guides/

I recommend using Blender. And you need unity "5.2.4" you can down load it here. https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive

Both are free to use, make sure you get Unity 5.2.4. and the unity plug-in is in the RCTW folder.

Obicoaster
04-16-2016, 09:51 PM
thank you. Actually I saw your glass walls, very nice. Thank you again, I greatly appreciate your help.

joyplayah
04-16-2016, 11:17 PM
Is there a way to group my walls in the ugc?

deathtome
04-17-2016, 12:14 AM
thank you. Actually I saw your glass walls, very nice. Thank you again, I greatly appreciate your help.
no problem dude glad to help

deathtome
04-17-2016, 12:15 AM
Is there a way to group my walls in the ugc?

currently no there is no way to group UGC, but they are looking into it as far as I know.

joyplayah
04-17-2016, 07:40 AM
thanks for the answer