PDA

View Full Version : Mineshaft Coaster

yourowner
04-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Mineshaft coaster dont forget to checkout my ugc park on blogger as well ..... also working on darkride https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZEXrXt03c&ab

The Stig
04-14-2016, 03:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZEXrXt03c&ab

Wow! That's really impressive. Nice work, yourowner.

Tricky
04-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Wait... there´s no chainlift at 1:20 is there? Aren't coasters able to go backwards at all? I thought that was possible or did I miss something?

Nice video btw, some parts look really nice.

yourowner
04-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Wait... there´s no chainlift at 1:20 is there? Aren't coasters able to go backwards at all? I thought that was possible or did I miss something?

Nice video btw, some parts look really nice.

lol its a break system it stops them on top of hill then pushes train forward

and Thx guys!:D

Casiquire
04-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Wow! That's really impressive. Nice work, yourowner.

Lmao what are the peeps doing at 1:12?! Awesome work!

yourowner
04-22-2016, 06:54 PM
Lmao what are the peeps doing at 1:12?! Awesome work!

Blocking out the sun ..... Thanks :)

S1m0nde
04-23-2016, 06:16 AM
Very nice! I like the wooden structures that were around the coaster in the mines and the wood/glass thing. Is it available in the workshop?

Casiquire
04-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Very nice! I like the wooden structures that were around the coaster in the mines and the wood/glass thing. Is it available in the workshop?

It may be part of the Glass House set?

yourowner
04-24-2016, 04:43 PM
It may be part of the Glass House set?

actually its not it was a piece of ugc i made for the park alone i named them
awnings within the ugc content i had them bug out tho so im going to be remaking that ugc here soon along with 20 other different themed awnings keep an eye out i have alot to come and any ideas im open to just hit me up! i have an extensive list of thing to do like my favorite is my park entrance plazas i have a glass and wood plaza on workshop now i wont post anything new till the end of the week because i have been working on animations an triggers along with a bunch of different ways to time fireworks(particals) to rides i have also finally got my scaling down to a T so no more over sized building there perfect hopefully i can release a whole list of ugc and a list meaning at least 50 pieces of different ugc by the end of this month/week alsi any one have interest in a Pokemon park??? im working on one for my daughter to have fun with and didn't know if anyone would be interested in seeing it .../.. lemme know!!

Casiquire
04-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Ah thanks for correcting me! Very nice work