PDA

View Full Version : How to get UGC to Work Right!

deathtome
04-13-2016, 01:42 PM
So you cant get UGC to show up in-game, try this at your own RISK.

It worked for me and should work for you.

Note: please don't upload the UGC to steam again we don't need a bunch of doubles and you should steal peoples work.

Go to this folder:

C:\Users"YourUserName"\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\Rollercoaster Tycoon World\UGC

Copy everything in it that you have downloaded from steam.

Make a new folder on your Desktop.

Copy your downloaded UGC to the new folder.

DELETE all files in C:\Users"YourUserName"\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\Rollercoaster Tycoon World\UGC

Un-Subscribe from all the UGC that you Subscribed too.

Copy all the UGC you copied to the new folder and put it back into C:\Users"YourUserName"\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\Rollercoaster Tycoon World\UGC.

Open game.

On the Main Menu click UGC browser button, then ENABLE all the UGC.

Close game.

Reopen game.

Start New Game or Load Saved Game.

UGC should work now.

Hope this helps.

gaelios123
04-13-2016, 03:42 PM
thanks for your help, i have try all what you have said (step by step)
this doesn't work for me !
but thanks

deathtome
04-13-2016, 04:01 PM
thanks for your help, i have try all what you have said (step by step)
this doesn't work for me !
but thanks

Hmmm that's odd, it worked for one of my friends on steam that owns RCTW.

CommunityAdmin
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
Hi @deathtome ! Great guide! We actually have spent a bunch of time on the UGC system in prep for our next major update. It's almost ready for QA and should have a fix for this issue pending sucessful QA!

deathtome
04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Hi @deathtome ! Great guide! We actually have spent a bunch of time on the UGC system in prep for our next major update. It's almost ready for QA and should have a fix for this issue pending sucessful QA!

Thank you very much. I was just testing some things out and a friend on steam couldn't get UGC to work and Seeing as I was working on my own UGC because i cant download anyone else. I hate all my UGC vanish in game and doing this fixed it so i thought it might help with other people having issues as well.

Thanks for the Update about next Update. Love the game and you guys are doing a great job the past few weeks keeping every one updated.