PDA

View Full Version : Deleting old blue prints

deathtome
04-07-2016, 09:06 AM
I have made a bunch of roller coaster blue prints and would like to delete them does any one know where blue prints are saved?

Also I down loaded Unity 2.5.4 to make custom content and got the plug in working. I made a cube just to test out scale and shader. I shows up in RCTW in the content browser but is not in my UGC tab to be used in a map. Please for the love of god some one help me.

Also no matter what i do i Cant get any one else's UGC to download in steam it downloads but dont show up in game. In game it just gets stuck at the "W" under the word Downloading. Left if for hours it never finishes.

JCat_NYC
04-07-2016, 03:40 PM
I have made a bunch of roller coaster blue prints and would like to delete them does any one know where blue prints are saved?

Also I down loaded Unity 2.5.4 to make custom content and got the plug in working. I made a cube just to test out scale and shader. I shows up in RCTW in the content browser but is not in my UGC tab to be used in a map. Please for the love of god some one help me.

Also no matter what i do i Cant get any one else's UGC to download in steam it downloads but dont show up in game. In game it just gets stuck at the "W" under the word Downloading. Left if for hours it never finishes.

The UGC and BluePrint features really need work. I'm sure they'll get to it now that the first update already rolled in. Yeah, half the community downloads stop part way, icons are not showing up, and even after disabling certain UGC, they're still present in the selection boxes. I haven't even investigated deleting blueprints, but haven't seen an option either. The Wiki needs Worki

deathtome
04-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Thanks for letting me know, I Had looked all over but hadn't found a way to delete old blueprints. Hope they add something in for that.

XZw3rGX
04-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I found the blueprints in a temp folder and deleted them and was so happy that the blueprints are away, but next time i started my computer they were back :(:mad:

deathtome
04-13-2016, 10:29 AM
I found the blueprints in a temp folder and deleted them and was so happy that the blueprints are away, but next time i started my computer they were back :(:mad:

Ya I had the same issue I ended up turning off steam syncing. Seems to have fixed it but does any one know how to clear steams sync files?

XZw3rGX
04-17-2016, 02:57 PM
So after searching for a long time i finally found out how to delete the blueprints:D
C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\RollerCoaster Tycoon World\CoasterBlueprints
and if you delete all 3 files of the coaster (.blueprint ; .blueprintdata ; .png) in this folder while the game is running in the menu the blueprints are away
I hope it will work for you