PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice From Experienced Coaster Builders please

Obicoaster
04-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Here's my problem. I always seem to build coasters that generate intensity and nausea, well duh, but very low excitement. I've never quite understand how you could have intensity without excitement on a rollercoaster but I suppose its because its scary and not fun. Well I thought being scared was fun for people who enjoy hurtling through midair at crazy speeds.:confused:
So I could use some advice on how to make my coasters more exciting. Thanks.

MikeZeen
04-05-2016, 06:15 AM
My advice: Buy Planet Coaster. The Coasters statistics are pretty much broken, along with most of the rest of the game.

What a nice advice *sarcasm off*

If you don't like this game, don't play it. It is as easy as this. Always saying that we should play another game, is stupid and doesn't help the developers at all. If you have normal criticism, tell us, but else simply be quiet and have fun with Planet Coaster and go post in their Forums.
Sure there is stuff that can and should be improve. The developers are also working on improvements, so we need to wait instead of saying the same sentences over and over again.

@Obicoaster :
I think Excitement has to do with how many theme objects you put along the track, but I am not sure

4thImpulse
04-05-2016, 10:20 AM
@Obicoaster :
I think Excitement has to do with how many theme objects you put along the track, but I am not sure
That does help a fair amount, but the stats are indeed broken nonetheless.

ddrplaya4638
04-05-2016, 12:22 PM
What I have come to find is the more jarring you make the track the higher the Intensity goes. As intensity goes up Excitement tends to fall. Keep everything as close to something you think would be okay to ride in real-life.

Obicoaster
04-05-2016, 07:37 PM
What I have come to find is the more jarring you make the track the higher the Intensity goes. As intensity goes up Excitement tends to fall. Keep everything as close to something you think would be okay to ride in real-life.

Thank you and also to MikeZeen. I appreciate the help.
To the other person whose post seems to have been deleted, my goodness are you not happy just trolling in Steam? I don't want to hear about PC,(which I have tried and promptly got a refund) I just needed some help with coaster building. Obsessed much?:rolleyes: