PDA

View Full Version : Kraken!

PC Principal
04-03-2016, 08:53 PM

Hey guys, wanted to share this screenshot. Made Kraken from Seaworld Orlando. Might post it to download if enough people want me to, because I am not quite sure how to right now lol. Needs a little bit of tuning, but I thought I'd share it here

PandaNetwork
04-06-2016, 11:31 AM

Hey guys, wanted to share this screenshot. Made Kraken from Seaworld Orlando. Might post it to download if enough people want me to, because I am not quite sure how to right now lol. Needs a little bit of tuning, but I thought I'd share it here
Could you put this up for download it looks amazing and its the sort of coaster im looking for

joeybolufe
04-06-2016, 12:29 PM
I live in florida and go on Kraken all the time. Don't mean to discourage you but some of the track layout is wrong :confused: good first try though

PC Principal
04-06-2016, 03:34 PM
I live in florida and go on Kraken all the time. Don't mean to discourage you but some of the track layout is wrong :confused: good first try though

So do I lol, I based it off of memory and a couple pictures. Which parts do you think are off? The ending was a little tough to make, but for the rest of it it's fairly accurate

joeybolufe
04-06-2016, 04:02 PM
So do I lol, I based it off of memory and a couple pictures. Which parts do you think are off? The ending was a little tough to make, but for the rest of it it's fairly accurate

Well after the lift hill there should be a turn that's just about 90 degrees to the right. From the angle of your screenshot it dosent look like theres much of a turn there.

Also the Cobra Roll should be angled more towards the the lift hill and less towards the station.

PC Principal
04-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Well after the lift hill there should be a turn that's just about 90 degrees to the right. From the angle of your screenshot it dosent look like theres much of a turn there.

Also the Cobra Roll should be angled more towards the the lift hill and less towards the station.

Can't tell from the angle, but it opens up to the right at around 130 degrees, based on pictures it looks like it should be around 115, so I'll trim that down. You're right on the roll though, fixing that up now