PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to share my enthusiasm and encouragement.

JMR
12-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi there, I'm Jordan. I am 17 years old and I am from the UK.

I livestream to twitch and plan on broadcasting RCTW at launch. (http://www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards)

I am so excited and I'm so pleased to see the new website!

I would just like to share with you my enthusiasm and passion that I have for this game. I wrote this mainly for the developers of this game. I'm sure there are many others in the same position as I.

Like many, the roller coaster tycoon games have a special place in my childhood. In fact, I'd even go as far to say that it's had a positive effect on how I've developed as a person, with creativity, design and entrepreneurial spirit.

There has simply been no game that has come as close to what RCT has achieved. I've had so many memories of playing the game with my brothers.

RCT3 was the best one for me. I enjoyed creating my own custom scenery and the game allowed me to be creative in ways I couldn't imagine. Unfortunately, I was never involved with the online community of the game. When I had finally gone to find an online RCT3 community, I had found that most had gone rather inactive and died.

When I had heard of RCT4's release I was absolutely thrilled to hear that this game wasn't dead, that the legacy would continue. But I was disappointing when I heard that it was a mobile game. To this day, I have not downloaded it.

After that, I thought all was lost, in that this was the final end to the RCT series. But then came September, when I heard about Roller Coaster Tycoon World! :D

I am so excited to see what this RCT game has to bring. I understand that there is a lot of pressure in the hands of pipeworks. I trust that you'll do a fantastic job at keeping what we loved about the past RCT games, whilst adding new functionality and visual improvements.

I am really pleased to see that you're involving social media, creating this forum and generally trying to create an online community surrounding the game. Which I feel is very important for the long-term success of this game.

I am also very excited that RCTW will involve multiplayer, probably one of the major things RCT3 was missing. In this day and age, people love to share and interact, as it seems you have noticed.

I'd just like to say, keep up the great work! There are many of us that are passionate about this game as I'm sure we'll discover as more people sign up and post on this forum.

I look forward to further updates! You'll be hearing more from me!

- Jordan

Windwest4D
12-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Thanks Jordan for introducing yourself. I am definitely looking forward to this game myself. I will look for your live stream on twitch once RCTW releases.

jeriky
12-13-2014, 02:53 PM
Hello!

I have been in the RCT forums for quite some time and I am just beginning to find my way onto this one. I absolutely love congregating with my fellow RCT-players and getting ideas and inspirations from each other. A year ago I also organized a group called Theme Park Fusion which consisted of over 50 members that shared their ideas and imaginations with each other from multiple gaming platforms - including Rollercoaster Tycoon, NoLimits Simulator, and Theme Park Studio. The group has since sort of faded as personal life issues began to get in the way and I was not able to operate and manage the group like I needed to.

However, with the announcement of Rollercoaster Tycoon World I see it as a great opportunity to re-enter the gaming world and once again build a solid group that values itself with imagination and bringing everyone across the world together. One of the main important values that the group held was the ability to be yourself and to just have the freedom (without getting judged) of letting your imagination run wild!

I plan on re-opening Theme Park Fusion in January 2015 and hope to gather more people on the same bandwagon! It's important that we all help each other and continue to make Rollercoaster Tycoon the best amusement park game out there!!!!

1sasafras1
12-13-2014, 03:17 PM
looking forward to seeing your live stream jordan.

JMR
12-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Nice to hear I am not alone! Furthermore, I love seeing the welcome center boom with enthusiasts. I think this community has a long future.